Ofcourse it isn't. How could it be?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Reply 3
Hahaha absolutely, how can you not!!!
Though turning up to tutorials drunk is much more fun!
Ooh I have a tutorial on Thursday and its go to class drunk day? That seems like an opportunity :biggrin:

Im drunk now and have a lecture in 4 hours so Im going to be drunk in that one too :rofl:
Reply 5
Yeh, it was rather fun last year...
Reply 6
Ooo Mate, You Are So Safe!!!!
IanDangerously
Ooh I have a tutorial on Thursday and its go to class drunk day? That seems like an opportunity :biggrin:

Im drunk now and have a lecture in 4 hours so Im going to be drunk in that one too :rofl:

TSR:Aston Pubcrawl went well then?
Reply 8
It's not as bad as you might think ...

Helped with understanding the Quantum Mechanics lecture the other day ...

Although my notes were just "QUWANTUM!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin: LOL"

Which was less than ideal when i came to write them up :smile:

lol
Reply 9
Haha! :biggrin: Oh dear. I'm gonna have a massive hangover still in mine if I go this afternoon. I have loads of work to do as well. ARGH.
So, Hannah, how was your two seconds in Gatecrasher :biggrin:

I'm pretty alright, just craving LOTS of food. Chicken hut helped!
Chicken Hut helped? I thought their trademark dish was food poisoning!
Nooo don't do it!!!
When i was in college my bf's parents went away for a few days so we had a week long party at his house. The day before they came back was comic relief so the college had organised a fancy dress day.
Needless to say me and my friends thought it would be hilarious to turn up at college drunk dressed as a chicken, a nun, a fairy and spiderman!
Was one of the worst days of my life, we all nearly got thrown out of college and my bf got thrown out of his house by his stepmum! oops :eek:
lol two seconds in gatecrashers nice to meet some of you :smile:
Lil Lee
Chicken Hut helped? I thought their trademark dish was food poisoning!

Well I've been lucky twice then :wink:

And yes nice to meet you Stephanie :smile:
its allways fun to do
you can get away with it in the great hall. not so much in tutorials. Wish I was there from the start so I could've got nice and drunk. good night though :biggrin:
lodzinski
you can get away with it in the great hall. not so much in tutorials. Wish I was there from the start so I could've got nice and drunk. good night though :biggrin:

I just woke up :eek:

So I didnt go to my lectures drunk in the end, because I didnt go at all .... and now im getting ready for a couple of hours of OB with a massive hangover :rofl:

Did you bother waking up this morning? :p:
I've been to School Mass so hugover I wanted to die.

Stand up and sing "Shiiiine Jesus Shiiiiiine"

:nope:

Not good.
i was awake at 8 :O got a drink then went back to sleep :rofl: wasn't hungover (or drunk last night - FAIL) but im working later so sod it, i got some sleep. :biggrin:

Latest