Qualifications mistake/sending scores help por favor Watch

mleoni1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey all,

So basically I just found out that the AP Physics C test is actually split into two tests: one for mechanics and one for electricity/magnetism. You get a different score for each. They just implemented this, like last year I think.

But on my UCAS form....I just put that I'm taking AP Physics C in May 2009.
So how would I go about fixing this---I sent my app in on oct. 14th

Also, my new SAT scores will come out on the 20th, does anyone know how to update my UCAS app as collegeboard doesn't have the option to send scores to universities in the UK.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Phone UCAS to correct your exam information.

And then read the wiki
Agneisse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mleoni1)
Hey all,

So basically I just found out that the AP Physics C test is actually split into two tests: one for mechanics and one for electricity/magnetism. You get a different score for each. They just implemented this, like last year I think.

But on my UCAS form....I just put that I'm taking AP Physics C in May 2009.
So how would I go about fixing this---I sent my app in on oct. 14th

Also, my new SAT scores will come out on the 20th, does anyone know how to update my UCAS app as collegeboard doesn't have the option to send scores to universities in the UK.
Phone UCAS (wake up five minutes early :p:). If UCAS says they can't do anything, email all your unis about your score/exams. AFAIK UK unis only check for authenticity of one's exam scores when one accept the offer, make the grades and then show up in October, and if they discover anything wrong they can kick one out. A system which, IMO, makes much more sense both admin-wise and financially
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads