The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS enquiry

This is Taminder Kaur (13441520). I have applied for MA English and Education Management in the University. I have got the message from CAS shield that my CAS has been issued more than five days ago but I haven’t received my CAS document yet. Today, I got a mail that there are some documents pending to be uploaded. But there isn’t any such pending document as I can see in my CAS Shield. Please let me know when I will be issued the CAS document. I have to proceed with my visa application thereafter.

Thank you

Regards
Taminder Kaur
Hi Taminder

TSR is not part of Coventry University.
Could you let us know if you had an email directing you to post questions about your CAS here?

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/cuc/international/visas-and-immigration/
(edited 1 year ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
To Taminder,

Firstly, please may I ask you to edit your post and remove your (student) ID number as the sharing of personal details is not permitted on TSR, as it could be a potential breach against GDPR due to the fact that this is a public forum, accessible to all.

Secondly, I am sorry to hear that, but we are unable to give people updates about their CAS status - this is something in which you will have to speak to the admissions team about. If you could use the contact details below, you will be able to speak to a member of the admissions team who can advise you further on this matter regarding your CAS status and pending documents.

Contact Details (International Student)
Telephone: 024 7765 2152. Office hours: 8.30-8pm GMT monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturday and Sundays
Email: [email protected]

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest