The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Cas letter delay

Hey! I have applied for Jan 2023 intake in Coventry University London campus....still waiting for cas....can you pls tell me till when I will get my cas letter?
Hello,

I hope you are well.

I am sorry to hear that your CAS letter is not available to you yet. There have been some delays due to the huge volume of new and returning students at Coventry University. Please understand that the recruitment and admissions team are working hard to be able to get everyone their CAS letter in due time. We are TSR members, and not members of the recruitment and admissions team so unfortunately, we cannot give you an update on when you will receive your CAS letter.

Contact details for the CU London:
If you are an international student: 024 7765 2152
If you are a UK student: 020 7247 3666

Please be aware that, as it is between the Christmas and New Year period, a high number of Coventry University staff members are not working so your call may not be answered. It is always worth a try, if you try to call from Wednesday 28th until Friday 30th December and still receive no answer please try again a few days into the New Year, as people will be working again then and be able to deal with your query.

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending