The Student Room Group

Can I get my money back

I paid someone in Kenya £106 one off fee then pay commission for footie match predictions

I paid him at 3pm.

He made the prediction correct score but without naming the teams at 6am.

He said at 3.30 hold on when I asked what team, one hour later he said hold on, I thought he would've named the teams within one second

90 mins waiting when this morning he gave predicted score but without naming the two teams, 90 mins still waiting

Now he says process

He named 1-0 and 2-0 this morning, how does it take such a long time to name the teams?

I paid off Skrill and accident put donation

However I have proof
(edited 1 year ago)
Well if they're in Kenya, who would you appeal to? No UK agency would get involved.

tbh some might say this wasn't really a valid or quantifiable service to begin with and you should have reasonably expected disappointment (like if they're that good with bets, why do they need your chicken feed £106?)
Original post by Drumx7
I paid someone in Kenya £106 one off fee then pay commission for footie match predictions

I paid him at 3pm.

He made the prediction correct score but without naming the teams at 6am.

He said at 3.30 hold on when I asked what team, one hour later he said hold on, I thought he would've named the teams within one second

90 mins waiting when this morning he gave predicted score but without naming the two teams, 90 mins still waiting

Now he says process

He named 1-0 and 2-0 this morning, how does it take such a long time to name the teams?

I paid off Skrill and accident put donation

However I have proof

Oh dear god...
Reply 3
:troll:
Reply 4
He wants £106 service fee for every game, I thought it was for only once fee payment.

That service fee to get every game and then comission. Rinse and repeat for every game for fixed soccer matches.

What a greedy and immoral person taking people ls money like that

I've blocked him
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Reply 6

Different one and I was very naive, I'll never do it again
You should not be in charge of your finances.
Reply 8
Original post by ROTL94 3
You should not be in charge of your finances.

I think we need a responsible committee of TSR members to manage some people's finances for them when they start threads like this :biggrin:
Reply 9
I offer a free service
2-1
3-0
0-0
1-3
Reply 10
Original post by Quady
I offer a free service
2-1
3-0
0-0
1-3

What time?.
Are you (a)
A. Troll
B. £106 short
C. £300 short
D. £406 short
E. Short of Two Braincells.
Reply 12
Original post by Drumx7
What time?.

Oh, you're looking for the gold service. There is a small supplement for that. Just wire one bitcoin per score you want the time for to my wallet.
Original post by Quady
Oh, you're looking for the gold service. There is a small supplement for that. Just wire one bitcoin per score you want the time for to my wallet.

@OP don't fall for this scammer; I'll do it for 0.5 Bitcoin, that's much more reasonable. Carrier pigeon included.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending