The Student Room Group

Any really good resources for AQA A Level Physics with chapters from the textbook?

I'm looking for revision materials (preferably videos), but also learning materials as I sometimes find it difficult to recall everything in class.
Reply 1
Hi!

Make sure to check out Cognito videos, they are literally the best ones out there (sorry freesciencelessons).

Try Seneca for quizzes and just generally brushing up ok recall.

Have you got any textbooks or revision books you could use?

Any flashcards you could make?
Mindmaps on each topic?

Hope this is helpful!
Original post by harvey72
I'm looking for revision materials (preferably videos), but also learning materials as I sometimes find it difficult to recall everything in class.

I do A-level physics,

I find the notes on PMT for each subject are pretty good but make sure to read from other resources such as the cgp textbook or the oxford aqa approved textbook, a level physics online is pretty, Isaac physics, teachers and just do loads of exam questions!

another tip is to learn the units of all equations and learn what each symbol represents, so when you do questions you know exactly what you're looking for

another tip learn the base units for things such as Power (watts). Watts means Joules per second so when you're doing calculations for total power dissipated you understand fully what to do rather than relying on equations that you're not really sure about what they mean

TL Physics on youtube is pretty good aswell!

make flashcards as you go, after class try your best to write your notes onto flashcards and review them every so often (you'll realise once you start doing flash cards you pick up the easier marks i.e "define the principle of moments" and other recall questions

hope this was helpful :smile:

Quick Reply