The Student Room Group

TSRers, show your skincare routines!

Here is mine, I’ve made it as hydrating as possible for the winter months:

1. CHANEL L’eau micellaire cleansing water
2. CHANEL L’huile oil cleanse
3. CHANEL La mousse foaming cleanser
4. CHANEL Hydra beauty micro serum
5. CHANEL Hydra beauty micro crème
6. CHANEL Sublimage la creme yeux (not pictured)
7. CHANEL Hydra beauty masque de nuit au camélia

If anyone wants any product reviews or has any questions, please ask!
Water and a flannel.
Just air at the moment, actually. My dermatologist believes water may be carcinogenic.
Just soap and water most of the time.

Baby oil and make-up removing wipes to take off make-up if I happen to be wearing any (which I don't bother with if I'm just staying at home).

If I remember (which is admittedly only once every few weeks) I put on some oil of olay anti-aging moisturiser before bed.
Original post by Serene Dreams
Just air at the moment, actually. My dermatologist believes water may be carcinogenic.

This wouldn’t even be an unusual take if you scroll skincare tiktok for 10 minutes 😹😹
Original post by Serene Dreams

didn't you know that oxygen is carcinogenic? nitrogen therapy is all the rage these days
Original post by expensiveocean
This wouldn’t even be an unusual take if you scroll skincare tiktok for 10 minutes 😹😹

I know. I will never trust any recommendations on that app (skincare related or not).
Original post by vapordave
didn't you know that oxygen is carcinogenic? nitrogen therapy is all the rage these days

I will stop breathing immediately. Thank you for letting me know. <2
Yeah, I'm pretty bad ngl. I buy these luxurious skincare products and plan out a complex routine in my head which I never end up sticking to. Most of the time I just use Cetaphil face cleanser and water.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending