The Student Room Group

Crazy Bus Lady

Has anyone had a flyer off her? It's mental :eek: She talked about how the government stole her children, dead hobos and... freemasons? :woo: I havn't seen her hovering around the BBC for a while actually, saw her about a week ago on a magic bus though, i have pictures :biggrin:

This is very off-topic but i thought as she is one of the student attractions of Manchester a thread was needed lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I like crazy people :smile:
Yes! I totally know who you're talking about, Crazy Indian Bus Lady! :biggrin:

I actually thought about going to the meeting that was printed on a flyer she gave me but thought better of it.

She's a real fruitcake
Reply 3
I see her from time to time
Reply 4
I want to see the flyer! She doesn't like me since I shouted back at her :frown:
Reply 5
Why shout at her? She's most likely mentally unbalanced, shouting at her isn't going to help at all as she's incapable of rationalising. It's tragic.
I've never seen her.
Reply 7
SillyFencer
I like crazy people :smile:

I usually attract crazy people :o: . I must have that sort of face!.
Oh, is she back? The CSOs had her at one point last year...
Reply 9
Haha :biggrin: I first heard about her in a facebook group, and every-so-often i see her! Legend!
I saw her today, she stands in the doorway shouting loadsa stuff, first time I saw her I was like "what the heck is going on?" now I just go "oh it's that lady again" and continue reading while people who haven't seen her before are all like :s
She is a legend, I have a collection of her flyers. She once told me my smile was sent from God to support her!
Reply 12
Shes about as funny/interesting as my left *******.

Leave the woman alone, doesn't need a bunch of students talking about her on facebook.
Reply 13
Well I find her very amusing, no you shouldn't laugh at mental illness (I worked in a mental hospital) but if it's not doing anyone any harm, what damage is it doing? :biggrin: Her flyers are awesome and she brings a bit of character to the district.
Reply 14
she was banned from buses for a while, not that it stopped her, she never actually pays fare, I've seen plenty of people/bus drivers tell her to shut up/get off the bus.

I've had a conversation with her about how an MRI killed her husband, and how the sikhs were after him for translation, and she witnessed a massive GI bleed because the MRI didn't give him any steroids...
Reply 15
She follows me like my shadow.
Reply 16
Nah shes not that bad, i havent seen her in a while though i think shes gone to live in canada last time i heard. So MCR has just lost another legend lol.
Reply 17
Haps
Nah shes not that bad, i havent seen her in a while though i think shes gone to live in canada last time i heard. So MCR has just lost another legend lol.

No she hasn't, I saw her on Wednesday and Friday last week. Still as nuts as always.
Reply 18
She came back a couple of weeks ago.....saw her in Primark today.
Saw her in Subway the other day, making flyers.

Quick Reply

Latest