Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a flyer off her? It's mental :eek: She talked about how the government stole her children, dead hobos and... freemasons? :woo: I havn't seen her hovering around the BBC for a while actually, saw her about a week ago on a magic bus though, i have pictures

This is very off-topic but i thought as she is one of the student attractions of Manchester a thread was needed lol

ReputationRep:
    I like crazy people

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I totally know who you're talking about, Crazy Indian Bus Lady!

I actually thought about going to the meeting that was printed on a flyer she gave me but thought better of it.

She's a real fruitcake

ReputationRep:
    I see her from time to time

ReputationRep:
    I want to see the flyer! She doesn't like me since I shouted back at her

ReputationRep:
    Why shout at her? She's most likely mentally unbalanced, shouting at her isn't going to help at all as she's incapable of rationalising. It's tragic.

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    I like crazy people
    I usually attract crazy people :o: . I must have that sort of face!.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, is she back? The CSOs had her at one point last year...

ReputationRep:
    Haha I first heard about her in a facebook group, and every-so-often i see her! Legend!

ReputationRep:
    I saw her today, she stands in the doorway shouting loadsa stuff, first time I saw her I was like "what the heck is going on?" now I just go "oh it's that lady again" and continue reading while people who haven't seen her before are all like :s

ReputationRep:
    She is a legend, I have a collection of her flyers. She once told me my smile was sent from God to support her!

ReputationRep:
    Shes about as funny/interesting as my left *******.

Leave the woman alone, doesn't need a bunch of students talking about her on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Well I find her very amusing, no you shouldn't laugh at mental illness (I worked in a mental hospital) but if it's not doing anyone any harm, what damage is it doing? Her flyers are awesome and she brings a bit of character to the district.

ReputationRep:
    she was banned from buses for a while, not that it stopped her, she never actually pays fare, I've seen plenty of people/bus drivers tell her to shut up/get off the bus.

I've had a conversation with her about how an MRI killed her husband, and how the sikhs were after him for translation, and she witnessed a massive GI bleed because the MRI didn't give him any steroids...

ReputationRep:
    She follows me like my shadow.

ReputationRep:
    Nah shes not that bad, i havent seen her in a while though i think shes gone to live in canada last time i heard. So MCR has just lost another legend lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haps)
    Nah shes not that bad, i havent seen her in a while though i think shes gone to live in canada last time i heard. So MCR has just lost another legend lol.
    No she hasn't, I saw her on Wednesday and Friday last week. Still as nuts as always.

ReputationRep:
    She came back a couple of weeks ago.....saw her in Primark today.

Saw her in Subway the other day, making flyers.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.