The Student Room Group

Where do i get feedback on my work?

My EPQ: "( EDITED TO BE REDACTED )" (a 5000-6000 word dissertation)

Recently I submitted my first 1000 words to Project Q and I have been wondering who/where I can send it to help me get to the 6000-word goal.
Project Q is a place for submitting files to show progress but I would like a way to actually see where I am doing things wrong or where I can look for more discussion points. We have to do it on Microsoft word as well so I can't figure out how to get the teacher(s?) to comment on it online.
(edited 1 year ago)
Project Q is just software that is used by Schools and colleges to check EPQ submissions. Therefore the feedback should come from your teacher / EPQ supervisor. You say you have recently submitted, but as it is the Christmas break, I shouldn't imagine you will get anything back from the teacher until they are back in January.
Original post by bamtutor
Project Q is just software that is used by Schools and colleges to check EPQ submissions. Therefore the feedback should come from your teacher / EPQ supervisor. You say you have recently submitted, but as it is the Christmas break, I shouldn't imagine you will get anything back from the teacher until they are back in January.

ahhh okay. I think I might just send an online copy to my supervisor at a later date to get to the specifics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending