The Student Room Group

I need a tutor

Hi Everyone,
I need a tutor for my GCSE Exam. Any recommendation please🙏. I'm struggling with it. Thank you 🙇🏻
(edited 1 year ago)
Which subject(s)?
For which subjects do you need tutors for?
Reply 3
Hi Spiderman03,

Thanks for your reply Spiderman03. In GCSE English. I found it hard since this is not my first language. By the way, I'm new in this forum. I need guide and help. I've watched tons of GCSE YouTube videos and I have plenty of GCSE books as well. It doesn't sink in. I get frustrated huhuhu . Thank you in advance guys. I really appreciate your response.
Reply 4
Original post by Spiderman03
Which subject(s)?

Hi Spiderman03,

Thanks for your prompt response. I need it for my GCSE English Language and Literature. Sorry guys , This is not my first language. I get frustrated no matter how hard I tried answering by myself. I need help. I'm really struggling with it. Thank you so much in advance for your kind response. I really appreciate it.
Reply 5
Original post by MaryamMabruk
For which subjects do you need tutors for?

Hi MaryanMabruk,

I only need for my GCSE English. Thank you 🙇🏻
Original post by Kates123
Hi Everyone,
I need a tutor for my GCSE Exam. Any recommendation please🙏. I'm struggling with it. Thank you 🙇🏻

Heya!
If it helps, you can check out Study Mind :h: If you have any questions then drop Study Mind team a message and they'll be able to help you out!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 7
Original post by Kates123
Hi Everyone,

Hey Kate,
I got a 9 in my GCSE English Language and a 8 in GCSE Language. If you need help I am available to Tutor for an affordable price. (I have tutored other people and have experience in teaching).
PM me for enquiries.
Original post by aimanj
Hey Kate,
I got a 9 in my GCSE English Language and a 8 in GCSE Language. If you need help I am available to Tutor for an affordable price. (I have tutored other people and have experience in teaching).
PM me for enquiries.

hello, can you help eng lit subject as well?

thx
Hi,

I have been a tutor for 3 years now and would be happy to help! I offer tuition in English Lit and Lang as well as Mathematics and all 3 Sciences! (I got a 9 in all of these subjects).
Reply 10
Original post by aimanj
Hey Kate,
PM me for enquiries.

Hi Aimanj,

Thanks for your reply. Wow! that is so amazing! hats off for the good grades! I have watched tons of videos on youtube almost everyday and read all the articles online how to ace GCSE. I get so anxious now as exam is too close. I get the idea of how to answer some of questions but I want one on one tutor. I don't think this is possible?

Cheers,
Kate

Quick Reply

Latest