The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Cas letter delay

Hey.
I've been waiting for cas letter for more than a 13days but i didn't get it yet.I've tried to contact admission team on different emails, but they do not reply anything. could you please issue my cas letter in one or two days. Actually my course starting date is 9 january and don't want to miss my classes. im serious about my study. So please help me.*
Thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Tumpreet singh
Name-Tumpreet singh*
Dob-18.06.2000
Student id-13546320*

Hey.
I've been waiting for cas letter for more than a 13days but i didn't get it yet.I've tried to contact admission team on different emails, but they do not reply anything. could you please issue my cas letter in one or two days. Actually my course starting date is 9 january and don't want to miss my classes. im serious about my study. So please help me.*
Thank you

Hi Tumpreet,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. Currently, most of the staff is away for winter holidays. The university admissions and CAS team are trying their level best to get to each and every applicant. You can contact the CAS team through your CAS shield portal by posting your query to know about your progress, however, there might be some delay in receiving a reply. You can also contact the engagement center through email, live chat, and phone. I believe all this delay impacts your further process. The classes can also be attended online if there is a slight delay in your visa and arrival process.

If you have any questions or queries, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you at Coventry University. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi Tumpreet,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. Currently, most of the staff is away for winter holidays. The university admissions and CAS team are trying their level best to get to each and every applicant. You can contact the CAS team through your CAS shield portal by posting your query to know about your progress, however, there might be some delay in receiving a reply. You can also contact the engagement center through email, live chat, and phone. I believe all this delay impacts your further process. The classes can also be attended online if there is a slight delay in your visa and arrival process.

If you have any questions or queries, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you at Coventry University. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University

I've tried to contact them by various ways, but they do not reply any message. Could you please help me to forward my message to them ?
I'll really thankful to you, if you do this.
Hello Tumpreet,

I hope that you are well :smile:. Unfortunately, we cannot contact the admissions team on your behalf regarding your CAS letter status as we are not members of the admissions team, we are members of The Student Room and therefore, they have their own processes to deal with CAS letters. If you could continue to try and contact certain departments the way Megha has advised you to, you should be able to speak to someone.

Please note, it is now the New Year Period and you may not be able to speak to someone until Wednesday 4th January 2023 due to minimal staff working. If there is anything else we could help you with, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Coventry University Student Ambassador
(edited 1 year ago)
Name-Tumpreet singh*
Dob-18.06.2000
Student id-13546320*

Hey.
Thank you

Hello Tumpreet,

Please may you edit and remove your personal details from this post, such as your DOB and Student ID as the sharing of personal identifiers is not permitted on TSR. Please see Megha's reply below for the answer to your query.

Kind regards,
(edited 1 year ago)
Hello Turnpreet,

Please may you edit and remove your personal details from this post, such as your DOB and Student ID as the sharing of personal identifiers is not permitted on TSR. Please see Megha's reply below for the answer to your query.

Kind regards,

Hello Turnpreet,

I hope that you are well :smile:. Unfortunately, we cannot contact the admissions team on your behalf regarding your CAS letter status as we are not members of the admissions team, we are members of The Student Room and therefore, they have their own processes to deal with CAS letters. If you could continue to try and contact certain departments the way Megha has advised you to, you should be able to speak to someone.

Please note, it is now the New Year Period and you may not be able to speak to someone until Wednesday 4th January 2023 due to minimal staff working. If there is anything else we could help you with, please let us know.

Kind regards,

My course starting date is 9january. How many chances to get cas letter before this date ?
My course starting date is 9january. How many chances to get cas letter before this date ?

Hi @Tumpreet singh

I empathise with you and understand how stressful this must be, however, the admission team will hopefully give you an update as soon as possible.

Please contact them via the methods suggested below to expedite things and get an update on your CAS status:

Online - Enquiry form for international students: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-c...t-information/

Phone: +44 (0)2477 652 152

Email: [email protected]

Live chat - Chat with our recruitment and admissions team: www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Office hours are 8:30am to 8pm GMT, Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm GMT Saturday and Sunday.

Sometimes the phone lines are busy and you may need to ring a few times but please do not get discouraged you will eventually get through and as mentioned above there are other ways to contact the university

All the best!
Hi @Tumpreet singh

I empathise with you and understand how stressful this must be, however, the admission team will hopefully give you an update as soon as possible.

Please contact them via the methods suggested below to expedite things and get an update on your CAS status:

Online - Enquiry form for international students: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-c...t-information/

Phone: +44 (0)2477 652 152

Email: [email protected]

Live chat - Chat with our recruitment and admissions team: www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Office hours are 8:30am to 8pm GMT, Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm GMT Saturday and Sunday.

Sometimes the phone lines are busy and you may need to ring a few times but please do not get discouraged you will eventually get through and as mentioned above there are other ways to contact the university

All the best!

Online enquiry link is not opening.
Online enquiry link is not opening.

Hello @Tumpreet singh

I hope you are well. I have pressed the link and can see that this link has now been removed, we apologise for this. I would advise you to contact Coventry University admissions team via this contact number: +44 (0)24 7765 2152.

Office hours: 8.30am - 8pm GMT Monday - Friday and 9am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday.

You would have difficulty contacting anyone directly in the past weeks as it was the Christmas and New Years period, and minimal staff were working. Staff at Coventry University have now returned from their breaks, and you are more likely to get an answer when you call them.

Kind regards,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending