The Student Room Group

Up learn for Economics A Level

Hi guys, so I just got up learn for AQA Economics A Level but because of how easy it is going I am having doubts whether they provide all the information we need for exams. Could someone please help me understand how up learn gets people high grades. And if I should use any other resources to learn A level economics. Board : AQA.

Many thanks,
Original post by mudmud45
Hi guys, so I just got up learn for AQA Economics A Level but because of how easy it is going I am having doubts whether they provide all the information we need for exams. Could someone please help me understand how up learn gets people high grades. And if I should use any other resources to learn A level economics. Board : AQA.

Many thanks,

i havent used uplearn but if your first year content isnt really to hard. The hardest part about first year is learning how to write 25 markers and exam technique. This is essentially the same for second year. If your not sure uplearn has got everything it would be worth picking a topic or booklet depedning on how your college teachers and going over what you covered in class and compare it with uplearn and should find uplearn will have more to it or you would hope so. Also im not sure how good uplearn is but ive found going over class work and notes and conslidating them aswell as watching ecnoplusdal works well for revision.

Quick Reply

Latest