The Student Room Group

whats worth a watch in the cinema now?

bored and don't go back till next week. whats worth a watch in the cinema now?
Original post by RambleAmple

only thing is i didn't watch the first one. will it matter?
Original post by Kutie Karen
only thing is i didn't watch the first one. will it matter?

I'd say to watch the first one somehow first because it probably won't make much sense otherwise - people taking revenge from things that happened in the first movie etc and it really sets the world up. I haven't watched the first one in years so I barely remember it but I wish I did give it a watch before seeing the other one as I think it would've made it even better.
I'd say to watch the first one somehow first because it probably won't make much sense otherwise - people taking revenge from things that happened in the first movie etc and it really sets the world up. I haven't watched the first one in years so I barely remember it but I wish I did give it a watch before seeing the other one as I think it would've made it even better.

good advice. cheers:smile:
Reply 5

I don’t have Disney plus, is there any other places I can watch the first one?
There is a superhero film in January that seems worth to go for a visit. I just forgot the name.
Original post by Ajeni
I don’t have Disney plus, is there any other places I can watch the first one?

Perhaps renting it for like £3.50 on YouTube or other platforms that offer it like Amazon/Google/Apple TV, or buying it on DVD if you have a way of watching it - I do think they're both really great movies :smile: I'm not sure where else it's offered
(edited 1 year ago)
I've watched Avatar 2 and I'm lost for words. The story is somewhat a cliché, but the visuals are outstanding. In fact, probably the best visuals in a movie up till now(I'm biased) :biggrin: They've created an amazing new world up to the tiniest detail... Oh, and if you decide to go for it, watch it in 3D!

Quick Reply

Latest