The Student Room Group

Residential category

Within the residency details on the UCAS form I am not sure what to put as my residential category. I qualify as a home student under the Brexit temporary arrangement (dual UK/Hungarian citizen, lived in Hungary all my life, father is UK citizen who has lived in Hungary since 2002). Because Student Finance England processes funding from people in my situation, should I select "UK Citizen - England" or should I choose "Other" and then clarify with my eventual university and SFE later on?
Only select UK citizen if you actually have a British passport - not 'I think I qualify for Home fees because of my father'.

This general info about fee status might be useful reading -

Quick Reply