The Student Room Group

have u got drunk?

hi i was just wondering how many ppl have got drunk underage? and are ur parnets ok about it? i’m 15 and want to know - have u been drunk at this age or before? when did u first get drunk?? idk i feel so boring for not being allowed to drink
i first got drunk when i was 14, my mum was mostly okay with it and i didn’t even tell my dad about it until i was 17 because i knew i’d be lectured about it. i’m 18 now and imo it’s fun but not as good as people hype it up to be, so dw about not drinking at your age :smile:
By accident when I was 4 lol
I was about 16 and a half when I first got drunk. I used to go to nightclubs at that age, because it was far easier to get in underage than it is now.

My eldest son is 15, he's not been drunk, and I would not be okay with it. 15 is too young. OP you have plenty of time when you're older, don't be in such a hurry to grow up.
(edited 1 year ago)
I was 17 the first time I got drunk. 15 is still really young so I wouldn't stress about it too much :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
hi i was just wondering how many ppl have got drunk underage? and are ur parnets ok about it? i’m 15 and want to know - have u been drunk at this age or before? when did u first get drunk?? idk i feel so boring for not being allowed to drink

I don't think I've gotten drunk underage but I do remember drinking Bacardi Breezers and such at a time when I didn't even know they were alcoholic.
Reply 6
I was in the boozer every weekend from 15, with me Dad and sometimes with my uncles. Never absolutely hammered but also not sober.
i didn't drink until my first year of uni aged 19 so was rather late. i think drinking aged 15 in a reasonably controlled environment with adults is fair game.
Original post by black tea
By accident when I was 4 lol

LMAO.

I'd love to hear the story honestly.
Original post by jakeasf99
LMAO.

I'd love to hear the story honestly.

Picked up a glass thinking it was juice. Turns out it was wine. Parents didn't notice until I'd drank it.

I started lightly drinking when I was about 13 (beer, wine) - my parents were both okay with it and actually the ones getting me the alcohol.

I started drinking hard liquors (vodka, whiskey, rum, gin etc.) around 15. Sometimes with my parents, sometimes with my friends. This is probably around the age I got proper "drunk" for the first time. My parents reaction varies based on how stupid I was about it.

17-18 I started drinking A LOT. At times I'd be drunk more often than not.

19 onwards I started drinking less and less. Nowadays I'll have a couple beers and maybe one or twice a week I have something stronger, but barely ever getting drunk.
i would but i just hate the taste of alcohol. beer, wine, spirits any other thing all have this gross aftertaste that lingers

17 and never gotten drunk. I hate alcohol.
I’ve never been drunk.
Me neither, and I don't want to ever experience it.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 15
Not properly drunk until 17 and then got stopped by the Police on the way home, complicated by my mate turning aggressive with them. Happy memories. Worries me when 15 year olds or younger are drinking, the start of a long term bad habit

Quick Reply

Latest