The Student Room Group

Me (24F) and my girlfriend (34F) kissed another girl together.

Me and my gf went on a night out and got extremely drunk. When I entered the dance floor I noticed another girl looking at me and I smiled but carried on dancing with my girlfriend, whist me and my girlfriend were kissing this other girl comes over and starts kissing me, to which I kissed her back as my gf watched and the my girlfriend started kissing her too and for about ten minutes we were all kissing each other. I wasn’t sure if my gf was okay with it at first but when she started kissing her too, I thought that was the okay. The thing is, that I can’t get it out of my head, I love my gf and I would never cheat but I feel like I’ve cheated even though we’ve spoken about it and we’re both okay with each other and agree we should just move on. I kissed the girl back first, so I can’t help but think that maybe my gf only joined in because I was doing it. I was much more full on as well, I mean touching the girl all over and really getting into it but even while I was kissing her I felt so bad and wanted to just keep kissing my gf, to which I stopped kissing the girl but she kept pulling me back and I was so so drunk. I also kinda feel *****y that my gf kissed her too and I can picture it in my head of my gfs tongue in this random girls mouth and it makes me feel so off, which I know is really stupid as I kissed her too. We've been together 7 months for context and always been committed to one another. I’m worried this is incentive for my gf to think it’s okay to do this when I’m not there and she also hesitated when I asked if she trusted me not to do anything like that if she wasn’t present. She keeps making comments like “you loved it” or “I could see how much she turned you on” or just mentioning it randomly and laughing about it. I regret it so much, it’s ruined a good night and tainted the memory forever.

Should I just forget it and move on, I’m not sure if it’s something I should keep bringing up or should I just push it to the back of my mind and just keep thinking about it as a really bad drunken mistake that we made together? Am I more at fault than my gf or are we equally as bad?
(edited 1 year ago)
Just forget it and move on.
Original post by Chaosend
Me and my gf went on a night out and got extremely drunk. When I entered the dance floor I noticed another girl looking at me and I smiled but carried on dancing with my girlfriend, whist me and my girlfriend were kissing this other girl comes over and starts kissing me, to which I kissed her back as my gf watched and the my girlfriend started kissing her too and for about ten minutes we were all kissing each other. I wasn’t sure if my gf was okay with it at first but when she started kissing her too, I thought that was the okay. The thing is, that I can’t get it out of my head, I love my gf and I would never cheat but I feel like I’ve cheated even though we’ve spoken about it and we’re both okay with each other and agree we should just move on. I kissed the girl back first, so I can’t help but think that maybe my gf only joined in because I was doing it. I was much more full on as well, I mean touching the girl all over and really getting into it but even while I was kissing her I felt so bad and wanted to just keep kissing my gf, to which I stopped kissing the girl but she kept pulling me back and I was so so drunk. I also kinda feel *****y that my gf kissed her too and I can picture it in my head of my gfs tongue in this random girls mouth and it makes me feel so off, which I know is really stupid as I kissed her too. We've been together 7 months for context and always been committed to one another. I’m worried this is incentive for my gf to think it’s okay to do this when I’m not there and she also hesitated when I asked if she trusted me not to do anything like that if she wasn’t present. She keeps making comments like “you loved it” or “I could see how much she turned you on” or just mentioning it randomly and laughing about it. I regret it so much, it’s ruined a good night and tainted the memory forever.

Should I just forget it and move on, I’m not sure if it’s something I should keep bringing up or should I just push it to the back of my mind and just keep thinking about it as a really bad drunken mistake that we made together? Am I more at fault than my gf or are we equally as bad?
It's a kiss this is OK. When I go out with my gf we both kiss other girls and we both like the same one we try to get her involved in a three way. If you all agree it's cool.

Latest

Trending

Trending