The Student Room Group

Y13 History Coursework AQA🌸on African-Americans

Has anymore here done the A-level History courses work on African-Americans?

I have been given three different questions that I can choice to answer but I'm not sure which one to pick.(I think I should do the first one).

I was wondering out of experience which question was the easier to structure/answer to achieve an A*?

Because I'm want to get an A* on this.I have been achieving As for both Stuarts and Nazi Germany papers.(That way I can guarantee getting an A* as my overall grade)

The questions are:

White resistance in the years 1865 to 1965 proved to by the main barrier to the advancement of African American civil rights?

How significant was African-American leadership to the advancement of black civil rights in the period 1865 to 1965?

To what extent was the federal government the most important influence on the advancement of African-American civil rights in the period from 1865 to 1965?

History students👐 please lead me your wisdom!

Thank you for your time.
Original post by B-star
Has anymore here done the A-level History courses work on African-Americans?

I have been given three different questions that I can choice to answer but I'm not sure which one to pick.(I think I should do the first one).

I was wondering out of experience which question was the easier to structure/answer to achieve an A*?

Because I'm want to get an A* on this.I have been achieving As for both Stuarts and Nazi Germany papers.(That way I can guarantee getting an A* as my overall grade)

The questions are:

White resistance in the years 1865 to 1965 proved to by the main barrier to the advancement of African American civil rights?

How significant was African-American leadership to the advancement of black civil rights in the period 1865 to 1965?

To what extent was the federal government the most important influence on the advancement of African-American civil rights in the period from 1865 to 1965?

History students👐 please lead me your wisdom!

Thank you for your time.

These are really nice questions!
I've planned all of these as I did OCR Civil Rights as a module last year and got an A* on that paper as well as A* on my coursework so if you still need help just let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest