The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

delayed CAS letter

hi i am kabilan kannan,i had applied for llb(hons) in coventry university.I had a problem in getting cas letter.i had completed my interview in november and paied my 50% of the fees and on dec 15 i had applied for my cas letter and still today i did not get it as the university is saying that the guardian is not answering the call and they told me to postpond my intake to september.
Hello @kabilan k,

I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry to hear about your experience. Currently, most of the staff is away for winter holidays. The university admissions and CAS team are trying their level best to get to each and every applicant. You can contact the CAS team through your CAS shield portal by posting your query to know about your progress, however, there might be some delay in receiving a reply.

You can also contact the engagement center through email, live chat, and phone. I believe all this delay impacts your further process. The classes can also be attended online if there is a slight delay in your visa and arrival process.

You can find the information for the CAS team down below:

e-mail: [email protected] [email protected]
e-mail for the engagement team: [email protected]
telephone for international student enquiries: +44 (0)2477 652152

Hope this works!

Best wishes,

Saba
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Original post by kabilan k
hi i am kabilan kannan,i had applied for llb(hons) in coventry university.I had a problem in getting cas letter.i had completed my interview in november and paied my 50% of the fees and on dec 15 i had applied for my cas letter and still today i did not get it as the university is saying that the guardian is not answering the call and they told me to postpond my intake to september.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @kabilan k,

I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry to hear about your experience. Currently, most of the staff is away for winter holidays. The university admissions and CAS team are trying their level best to get to each and every applicant. You can contact the CAS team through your CAS shield portal by posting your query to know about your progress, however, there might be some delay in receiving a reply.

You can also contact the engagement center through email, live chat, and phone. I believe all this delay impacts your further process. The classes can also be attended online if there is a slight delay in your visa and arrival process.

You can find the information for the CAS team down below:

e-mail: [email protected] [email protected]
e-mail for the engagement team: [email protected]
telephone for international student enquiries: +44 (0)2477 652152

Hope this works!

Best wishes,

Saba
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Thanks for the reply.but I had got a mail that you will not get your Cas letter for this intake and you can try for the next intake.
Thanks for the reply.but I had got a mail that you will not get your Cas letter for this intake and you can try for the next intake.

You are welcome @kabilan k I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps in the meantime you can try to volunteer or secure paid work in the industry you hope to get into so you gain valuable real-life experience and practical skills.

This will significantly boost your development, look great on your CV and better prepare you when you join during the next intake.

All the best!
Reply 4
You are welcome @kabilan k I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps in the meantime you can try to volunteer or secure paid work in the industry you hope to get into so you gain valuable real-life experience and practical skills.

This will significantly boost your development, look great on your CV and better prepare you when you join during the next intake.

All the best!

Hi mam I got a deferred offer letter so what is mean by deferred offer and if I got a deferred offer means I can get my CAS letter without any interview or any process for the next intake?
Hi
My name is Saikat, a Student Ambassador at Coventry University.
In that circumstances, you have to go through the process of conventional admission process of the next intake and your application will be continued from the stage that you have deferred in the last intake.
Hope this clears your doubt.

I wish you a smooth & seamless admission journey at Coventry University

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University

Hi mam I got a deferred offer letter so what is mean by deferred offer and if I got a deferred offer means I can get my CAS letter without any interview or any process for the next intake?
Reply 6
Hi
My name is Saikat, a Student Ambassador at Coventry University.
In that circumstances, you have to go through the process of conventional admission process of the next intake and your application will be continued from the stage that you have deferred in the last intake.
Hope this clears your doubt.

I wish you a smooth & seamless admission journey at Coventry University

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University

Thanks for giving the answer mam.
Thanks for giving the answer mam.

You are welcome @kabilan k :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest