Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a guy.

Anyways I'd like to ask you guys ... when you go for a pee do you ever sometimes have your wee go in numerous directions? Sometimes when I pee it goes in like 4/5 directions ... a couple directions will be strong but the other directions it goes in will be quite soft. I'm pretty sure I've had this for years and I was wondering if other guys had this. It happens to me quite rarely, once a month or two. I ask this because my GP said today that this should not happen. So it made me think.

ReputationRep:
    A hair in the way...?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, do you go from left to right or is it just random?

ReputationRep:
    lol i have this image of you being something like the bellagio fountains :rofl:

hair in the way? ... not that I'm aware of!

the pee just goes in random directions sometimes from left to right and sometimes just anywhere. I could be wrong but I think it has something to do with how much space you have when you wear jeans etc in that when it's quite tight and you got tight boxers, then you go for a wee it kind of comes out all funny. I don't know but that's what I initially thought.

ReputationRep:
    It happens because sometimes your japseye (work with me on this lingo) gets a bit of funk on it. Then when you pee, the funk deflect the wee and it goes in all directions until the force of the hot urine liquidates the funk and thus, normality is resumed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.