The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Enrollment

I am an international Indian student joining Coventry university in January 2023. In the enrollment process I have been asked to verify my fees due in the enrollment link shared by the university and it says that I still have to pay a deposit of 4000 pounds even though I have completed the payment of both deposits a total of 8000 pounds(via Bank transfers). The latest payment of 4000 pounds for enrollment has gone through on the 2nd of January and I have proof of this payment. What do i do?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Krithik Surendar
I am an international Indian student joining Coventry university in January 2023. In the enrollment process I have been asked to verify my fees due in the enrollment link shared by the university and it says that I still have to pay a deposit of 4000 pounds even though I have completed the payment of both deposits a total of 8000 pounds(via Bank transfers). The latest payment of 4000 pounds for enrollment has gone through on the 2nd of January and I have proof of this payment. What do i do?

Hello,

4th year Bm5 student at southampton here 👋
Sometimes those payment emails are generated during the delay time between when you sent your payment and it being processed by the university.
The best thing to do would be to send an email to student services/finance of your uni with your proof of payment and ask them what should be your next step.
I’ve been in similar situations before where I have received emails reminding me to pay tuition even though I already have just because of the delay between payment and processing by the university.
Hope this is helpful!
Don’t hesitate if you have any other questions

Cynthia ( University of Southampton student ambassador)
https://www.southampton.ac.uk
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Talk to the finance department at Coventry

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/finance/contact-us/
(edited 1 year ago)
Moved to the Coventry subforum where a rep may want to chip in.
Hi
My name is Saikat, a Student Ambassador at Coventry University.
I would recommend you to reach out to our admission team via live chat for the above enquiry.
Link - https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/
Live chat is open 8:30am to 8pm GMT, Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm GMT Saturday and Sunday.
Please note that all timings above are UK standard time.
I wish a smooth & seamless admission journey at Coventry University

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University

Quick Reply

Latest