The Student Room Group

IAL english literature edexcel 10th january

anyone else doing this exam? If so, along with the anthology what novel are you studying? I'm doing purple hibiscus
Im studying the novel of mice and men. Im confident i have revised absolutely everything, but for my second half of the exam we are writing an essay on 2 poems we don't even know yet unfortunately, so i have been stressing out about it. if there are any tips that u can give me to help revise, it will be much appreciated
Original post by natalialopez
Im studying the novel of mice and men. Im confident i have revised absolutely everything, but for my second half of the exam we are writing an essay on 2 poems we don't even know yet unfortunately, so i have been stressing out about it. if there are any tips that u can give me to help revise, it will be much appreciated

mice and men in international a levels? i think you're doing igcses/gcses lmao, anyways if its unseen poems you should watch mr everything english's video on how to analyse unseen poetry it helped me alot last year in my IGCSEs . Also ive made a ppt analysing an unseen poem based on mr everything english's video so you can check that out on my website along with Of mice and men ppt i made www.thestudydays.com/uk/
hope this helps!
Original post by psychstudent2625
mice and men in international a levels? i think you're doing igcses/gcses lmao, anyways if its unseen poems you should watch mr everything english's video on how to analyse unseen poetry it helped me alot last year in my IGCSEs . Also ive made a ppt analysing an unseen poem based on mr everything english's video so you can check that out on my website along with Of mice and men ppt i made www.thestudydays.com/uk/
hope this helps!

yes i thought this was for gcse! i will for sure check out the website because my exams on wednesday and i need all the help i can get! thanks for ur help :smile:

Quick Reply