The Student Room Group

Edexcel a level geography

I’m trying to revise all of the past paper 3s for my mocks but can’t find the 2017 one anywhere. Does anybody have it or know where I could find it?
Original post by architect1717
I’m trying to revise all of the past paper 3s for my mocks but can’t find the 2017 one anywhere. Does anybody have it or know where I could find it?

does edexcel have past papers on the website? ive been using physics and maths tutor for papers
Original post by _student_23
how are you revising for geography paper 3? have you completed the whole course/covered all the content? i want to revise for it but we havent covered all the content yet.

also ive had a look on most websites and i cant find the 2017 geography edexcel paper 3 either, i can only find AS papers 1 and 2 or papers 2018 onwards so i dont think we can access it. i checked the edexcel website as well and it wasn't very clear

we've not started paper 3 as we've not finished the whole course yet either but im gonna start revising from the beginning bc paper 3 just requires good knowledge
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by arch17
we've not started paper 3 as we've not finished the whole course yet either but im gonna start revising from the beginning bc paper 3 just requires good knowledge

ah okay fair enough. which topics have you got left to complete?
Original post by _student_23
ah okay fair enough. which topics have you got left to complete?

carbon and migration & identity, you?
Original post by arch17
carbon and migration & identity, you?

ah cool, i'm doing carbon too and health, human rights and intervention

Quick Reply

Latest