I always get weird around girls that like me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Basically, I can be fine around girls normally but when I find out they like me I go really quiet and never know what to say.
Does anyone have any tips for still trying to see girls as friends regardless of them liking you.
This may seem a bit lame but it's a pretty BIG problem for me.
pineapplesmoothie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
First off, can't you take it as a compliment that girls like you?! The problem would be far worse if they didn't!

But firstly, do you go quiet because you like them too? Or because you don't and therefore feel yourself in an awkward situation?!
Evenstar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do me a favour (as a girl who likes a boy myself ) - BE NICE TO THEM

Just try and be friendly...you have to bear in mind that the istuation is far, far more uncomfortable for them than it is for you - you are in the priviliged position of having someone like you...just enjoy it, but be kind!
SoggyFroggy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i can see what you mean OP
when i find out a guy likes me(regardless of whether i like them back or not) i go quiet or i feel like avoiding them.

maybe it's cos it is unexpected...i actually don't have a solution..hence what i have written above...just rambling
Miss Mary
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If it is your friends who tell you that a girl fancies you, tell them not to do so.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (850)
80.72%
Leave (203)
19.28%

Watched Threads