Reply 60
rich2606
"be quiet boys and do something starting with 'w' and ending with 'k'"

Be right back lol
Reply 61
Another pretty horrific one -

"Sir, how do you draw a single celled orgasm?"

Not what I meant. Oh dear...:biggrin:
I remember having an american teacher cover a lesson once and being new to the country had no idea that '****', '****' and others were not appropiate. Being only in year 4 everyones parents found out and he never returned
Reply 63
Thirsty-Kirsty :)
In RE in I think it was Year 9/10 my teacher asked me a question about Christianity, to do with Vicars and Sermons, because I was chatting and not listening :rolleyes:

Teacher: Kirsty what do Vicars give at the (religious name for their stand thing)
Me: Semon
Teacher: I hope not... they give Sermons
Me: Oh yeah, that's what i meant... :o:

Haha whoops, I felt incredibly stupid! But I just laugh at it now

Oh as in sperm, ok i get it, pretty funny especially in R.E lol
Reply 64
In one of our Latin lessons in Yr10, one of us wrote "D*ck/suck/blow me" on the board. The teacher went for 40 out of 45 minutes of the lesson without noticing. He then went apesh*t.
our school is pretty bad: we're just getting out of special measures.
one time someone locked the RE teacher in the store room cupboard for an hour while we sat in the classroom messing round. it was quite funny at the time, but must've been so traumatic for her! she could see us all laughing at her through the window in the cupboard/storeroom.
also,
our head teacher once said to us in assembly: 'I'm not going to do it with you; you are. with each other. and im going to sit and watch you with my hands in my pockets' i dont think he realised why we were all laughing though!

this is probably the worst one:

the maths teacher was bending down, helping someone and one idiot in the class who's was next his arse decided to spray deoderant on him, and set fire to his bum! the flame didnt go out when he tried to blow it, but got bigger so this guy had to whack the teacher's backside with his folder to put it out! needless to say, he got expelled! so yeah, most horrific thing? someone setting the teacher on fire!
Reply 66
We had a supply teacher and I and someone else wrote Mike Oxlong on the board. He went going around asking who is Mike Oxlong :rofl: We also did other things, and were egging him on by saying 'who is it again sir?'. 40 minutes later he still hadn't got it and so we had to tell him! He took it quite well seeing as we were taking the piss out of him and laughing at him when he was saying it. Year 10 were the days :cool:
Ahh I find my secondary school was the best of times with that kind of thing. I remember teachers getting locked in cupboards, things being set on fire in science and getting thrown out of the window, Arrows being thrown at people, large gang fights, bull dog, ping pong (pushing people around the corridors). Hmm it was funny but the education was *****! That's one of the main reasons I decided to go to an FE college :/.
Reply 68
I don't have one but my friends is:

She was in food tech and her teacher had just come back from a funeral so she was in all black anyway we they're cooking and like normal she was messing around with her best friend having a mini flour fight, the teacher came over to see what all the fuss was and she decided this would be a good time to throw an entire bag of flour over her friend, the teacher stepped inbetween them just as she cover her in flour. She was no longer wearing black! :P

I was in stitches when she told me, she sent me pictures that her friend had took! The teachers face was like thunder!
A friend of mine told me of an incident at his school...In a really noisy lesson when the class wouldn't shut up to let the teacher talk, the teacher finally got everyone quiet before proclaiming "Every time I open my mouth some idiot starts talking."

Yeah. Took me a while to see the funny side too.
Reply 70

In a PE lesson in year 11 we were playing indoor hockey and the PE teacher was playing to make up the numbers, I went into a tackle with her a bit hard and the puck flew up in the air and smacked her square in the face, I looked up and she had blood pouring out of this cut on her forehead all down her face, she had to go to hospital and have stitches. The rest of the class were p****** themselves but I was absolutely mortified.

Also, this wasn't in class but there was a boy in my year who looked quite a lot like Jesus and one dinner time he climbed up on the school roof and just stood there for an hour with the wind whipping his hair, a look of pure calm on his face over looking his kingdom. It was hilarious at the time, the teachers on the ground were going crazy, I think he might have been suspended because of it actually.
Reply 71
The misspelling of organism on the whiteboard. Not good. At all.:p:

A true classic lol.
rich2606
"be quiet boys and do something starting with 'w' and ending with 'k'"

Im sorry, what could it be other than w.a.n.k., am I hideously dirty minded??
Kathryn91919

work?
Kathryn91919

WorK
sophisti_kate
work?

OMG, I am so stupid .... lol
Kathryn91919

.... work. and yes :wink:
Reply 77
Oo!

Forgot one.

Ages ago . IT lesson.

Teacher: Everyone pay attention!
Class pays attention
Teacher: Tom, please stop reading and concentrate on the whiteboard
Tom ignores her.
Teacher: TOM, PUT YOUR NUTS DOWN AND LOOK AT ME!

* Cue class bursting into a wave of giggles and teacher having the sudden realization of what she had just said.

Hilarious. :biggrin:
KJ21
Oh a Penis oh I get it. lol

:woo:
We one all jumped out the window in RE :biggrin:

Oh and once my ethics teacher spotted this boy called Gurps trying to steal my hat and told him he had to ask me out on a date, take me somewhere for dinner then afterwards I might let him touch my hat. I dunno who was redder...

Latest

Trending

Trending