The Student Room Group

Book/app/site recommendations?

Hii, I'm a dental student and was wondering if anyone would recommend any good sites/books etc for revision?
Here are some suggestions for good revision resources for dental students:

Kaplan Dental Review: This review course includes online lectures, practice questions, and simulated exams to help dental students prepare for their exams.

Dental Decks: These flashcards cover a wide range of dental topics and are a great resource for quick, on-the-go review.

Dental Pulse: This online platform offers a variety of revision resources for dental students, including lectures, quizzes, and study guides.

First Aid for the NBDE Part 1: This book is a comprehensive review of the material covered on the National Board Dental Exam (NBDE) Part 1 and is a popular resource among dental students.

Dentist's Drug and Prescription Guide: This guide is a useful reference for dental students studying pharmacology and is helpful for preparing for exams.

I hope these resources are helpful for your revision. Good luck with your studies!
Reply 2
Original post by usmanmustafvi
Here are some suggestions for good revision resources for dental students:

Kaplan Dental Review: This review course includes online lectures, practice questions, and simulated exams to help dental students prepare for their exams.

Dental Decks: These flashcards cover a wide range of dental topics and are a great resource for quick, on-the-go review.

Dental Pulse: This online platform offers a variety of revision resources for dental students, including lectures, quizzes, and study guides.

First Aid for the NBDE Part 1: This book is a comprehensive review of the material covered on the National Board Dental Exam (NBDE) Part 1 and is a popular resource among dental students.

Dentist's Drug and Prescription Guide: This guide is a useful reference for dental students studying pharmacology and is helpful for preparing for exams.

I hope these resources are helpful for your revision. Good luck with your studies!

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest