The Student Room Group

UCAS Processing

Okay, my UCAS stuff (personal statement, choices) etc. got sent to UCAS from my school/referee last wednesday.... and its tuesday now and it still says on the apply site :-

Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly.

How long is SHORTLY? So its almost been a week how long do you reckon till they get these things processed?
gaga_kid
Okay, my UCAS stuff (personal statement, choices) etc. got sent to UCAS from my school/referee last wednesday.... and its tuesday now and it still says on the apply site :-

Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly.

How long is SHORTLY? So its almost been a week how long do you reckon till they get these things processed?

LOL ! You are expecting it done within a week ! Geez.

Have patience. I would say wait 3 weeks, and if you haven't had something back that tells you your online password (AS2 form), and confirms your choices by then, get on the phone to them.

You might be surprised to know that you aren't the only person applying through UCAS this year !
I was just wondering how long it takes! Ive nevr done this UCAS stuff before have I..
[08:05 22 Oct 2003 Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly (normally within 24 hours). After it has been processed you will be able to see your application number and password for Track (the UCAS Applicant Enquiry Service).

And the 24 hours are now 148.
Reply 4
wizard
[08:05 22 Oct 2003 Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly (normally within 24 hours). After it has been processed you will be able to see your application number and password for Track (the UCAS Applicant Enquiry Service).

And the 24 hours are now 148.

more like 148 raised to the power 24.

Latest

Trending

Trending