The Student Room Group

Offers on UCAS

Hi, I got an email yesterday saying I had an offer from one of the universities I applied to and it said to look at UCAS for details/conditions, however it has not appeared on UCAS yet. I know I'm probably being a little impatient but how long does it usually take for the offer to appear on UCAS after an email from the uni?
Original post by jamiedraven
Hi, I got an email yesterday saying I had an offer from one of the universities I applied to and it said to look at UCAS for details/conditions, however it has not appeared on UCAS yet. I know I'm probably being a little impatient but how long does it usually take for the offer to appear on UCAS after an email from the uni?

It shouldn’t take more than 24 hours for a university to update UCAS.

Sometimes an offer will be “bounced” by ucas because of a technical glitch. If your offer isn’t showing on ucas after 24 hours then contact the university concerned. They might need to resend the offer to UCAS.
Original post by PQ
It shouldn’t take more than 24 hours for a university to update UCAS.

Sometimes an offer will be “bounced” by ucas because of a technical glitch. If your offer isn’t showing on ucas after 24 hours then contact the university concerned. They might need to resend the offer to UCAS.

ok thanks, i'll check again after the weekend and if there's still nothing i'll email them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending