The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation help

I know this is a bit of a weird question, but does anyone know which accommodations have more alternative people? My mum says that I'd be happier, more confident and more comfortable with people like me and I agree, like not in a rude way but I would just feel more alienated around 'basic' people ykwim?? Especially w like parties and going out and stuff..

So does anyone know which accommodations tend to have more alt/cool people? lmaoo sorry not ur usual question it's just hard to find any information

tysm <3
Original post by blizzardliz
I know this is a bit of a weird question, but does anyone know which accommodations have more alternative people? My mum says that I'd be happier, more confident and more comfortable with people like me and I agree, like not in a rude way but I would just feel more alienated around 'basic' people ykwim?? Especially w like parties and going out and stuff..

So does anyone know which accommodations tend to have more alt/cool people? lmaoo sorry not ur usual question it's just hard to find any information

tysm <3

I have researched so much about this and discovered that white rose view and central village is more social than others. Well I am thinkingto go to Central Village.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by blizzardliz

tysm <3

Accommodation really isn’t split up like that, sorry! Everyone is in the same boat with not really knowing if they’ll vibe with their flatmates- it’s the nature of moving in with strangers, it’s not unique to you being alternative.

Quick Reply

Latest