The Student Room Group

Funding for 2nd undergraduate degree

Hello, I have a BSc in Animal Biology, and have also completed an MSc in psychology (conversion award). I received student finance loans for both. Can you please tell me if I would be eligible for further funding to study Occupational Therapy at Northampton University? Thank you.
Original post by JLH35
Hello, I have a BSc in Animal Biology, and have also completed an MSc in psychology (conversion award). I received student finance loans for both. Can you please tell me if I would be eligible for further funding to study Occupational Therapy at Northampton University? Thank you.

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, yes - Occupational Therapy is an exception, so you'll be entitled to funding regardless of your previous study.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Thanks Graeme. I'm a mature student. When applying for student finance, do I have to provide details of my current income even if I'm planning on giving up my job to go back to university? I assume I have to provide details of my partner's income too? Thanks.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by JLH35
Thanks Graeme. I'm a mature student. When applying for student finance, do I have to provide details of my current income even if I'm planning on giving up my job to go back to university? I assume I have to provide details of my partner's income too? Thanks.

Hi there,

Yes, we only use the income details from your partner if you wish to apply for the income assessed element of the Maintenance Loan.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending