The Student Room Group

N5 Folio

Does the teacher mark the folio and give a mark for da 2nd draft before it is sent to SQA for ACTUAL marking
Original post by lmhou2007
Does the teacher mark the folio and give a mark for da 2nd draft before it is sent to SQA for ACTUAL marking

From my experiences, our teachers never gave an actual mark, instead just feedback. For both my Nat 5 and Higher folios I had my second draft looked over but not as extensively as my first. Every school is different though so might be easier asking your teacher/friends/anyone you know in the year(s) above :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by xhannahliv
From my experiences, our teachers never gave an actual mark, instead just feedback. For both my Nat 5 and Higher folios I had my second draft looked over but not as extensively as my first. Every school is different though so might be easier asking your teacher/friends/anyone you know in the year(s) above :smile:

Yeah same never got the mark so it's quite annoying
Original post by lmhou2007

i dont think they are allowed to give you a mark back, just feedback. but when you write a draft for actual marking your teacher will tell you and send you a template to put your essay on, unless you had a super ultra cool teacher like me who did it for us because apparently its a pain
Reply 4
Original post by Comrade_Jelly
i dont think they are allowed to give you a mark back, just feedback. but when you write a draft for actual marking your teacher will tell you and send you a template to put your essay on, unless you had a super ultra cool teacher like me who did it for us because apparently its a pain

The level of feedback depends on how much detail they include in their marking of your product

Quick Reply

Latest