The Student Room Group

Panicking about criminology module

Hi, so I have I’m a first year criminology and law student and I have a in person assessment next week and I’m panicking. I’m really struggling with the criminology side and I’m even transferring to straight law from the start of next year, however I s obviously need to this assessment. I haven’t been to any of the lectures as I have had a panic attack just thinking about going to them. But essentially I have a test next Monday morning and I’ve been told about what the 6 questions will be on and that we only need to do 2. I was considering only revising 3 of these, which is feminism, new criminology and classicism. I was just wondering if you think it’s possible to learn everything about these in that time and if anybody can tell me everything I’d need to know about each one of those topics it would be a life saver. I’m desperate to get a 2:1 and I can’t wait to put criminology in the past
Bunp
Original post by Psychidiot12
Hi, so I have I’m a first year criminology and law student and I have a in person assessment next week and I’m panicking. I’m really struggling with the criminology side and I’m even transferring to straight law from the start of next year, however I s obviously need to this assessment. I haven’t been to any of the lectures as I have had a panic attack just thinking about going to them. But essentially I have a test next Monday morning and I’ve been told about what the 6 questions will be on and that we only need to do 2. I was considering only revising 3 of these, which is feminism, new criminology and classicism. I was just wondering if you think it’s possible to learn everything about these in that time and if anybody can tell me everything I’d need to know about each one of those topics it would be a life saver. I’m desperate to get a 2:1 and I can’t wait to put criminology in the past

Hi there! :smile: I am a final year criminology and criminal behaviour student.
For those topics there will be some revision sheets if you type into Google. I would look at one or two key influencers for each subject and focus only on their work and how and why it has shaped criminology today?
I hope that makes sense and good luck!
Original post by Bradford Rep 3
Hi there! :smile: I am a final year criminology and criminal behaviour student.
For those topics there will be some revision sheets if you type into Google. I would look at one or two key influencers for each subject and focus only on their work and how and why it has shaped criminology today?
I hope that makes sense and good luck!

Hi, thank you for the reply. Do you have any revision sheets you’d recommend? My criminology professor says we need 8 sources, like 8 different perspectives, but I have no idea how I would fit that all in to one essay. Thank you for the help, criminology just doesn’t suit my skill set but I’m glad to hear you have been enjoying it.
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest