The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

How long does it take to get my CAS letter?

How long does it take to get my CAS letter?

I have an Unconditional offer letter and I paid all fees.

registration for classes is on 30th January 2023.

it's been 5 days but I didn't receive the CAS letter.

I have to apply for a study visa so please help me.

De Montfort University - MSc Computing - January 2023.
Hello there! @anonymous #1

I hope you are doing well!

CAS is issued after your deposit payment and offer conditions to the university have been met, completed and processed. As your visa is dependent upon CAS being accurate, the process does involve multiple stages to meet UK Government guidance and for this reason does take a minimum of 4 weeks after payment and conditions have been met, to be issued. We do encourage all students to ensure payments (and any other conditions of offer) are completed on time as per your offer letter, to avoid any delays with you CAS.

For January intake: We are now in CAS issuance period and are aware of remaining applicants due CAS.

Please be assured the admissions team are working hard to issue CAS to all eligible applicants. Please continue to check your emails as CAS are issued daily. If your CAS query is urgent I would suggest contacting the admissions team directly on (+44) 0116 207 8443 or your In-country manager. Your In-country manager contact details can be found here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/international/en/international-office.aspx.

I hope this helps and I hope you receive your CAS letter soon :u:

Many Thanks!

Best,
Swarda, De Montfort University Rep
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest