The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ive left now but ours was go tell head of year ring parents or drive yourself home
Reply 41
Get an absence sheet and fill in your details, then go up to a tutor (was either my chem or my comp tutor) to sign it (they dint care about the reason). Then handed it into student services and go home
Reply 42
I go on TSR to ask people if I should go home or not
Speak to the nurse and she asks us what we want to do.

Sixth form btw
Reply 44
Ask someone in your next class/ tell the teacher yourself that you're going home ill and then leave.
Other- I used to call my dad, leave, and tell my friend to tell my form tutor i was here.
Reply 46
either:

a) Just leave. Maybe get someone to pass onto the teacher that I've gone home ill.

b) Tell head of sixth form and then leave.
we have to go to the head of sicth form, or deputy something or other.

But I'venever had to do that, i sit it out, i feel like absolute **** atm and i'm still doing physics revision lol.
Reply 48
I just sit there in pain through lessons and feel like killing those that complain/lie about little headaches.
scout123
well we have to go and see the sixth form secretary, who then gives us a little form, and sends us to our head of year, who then decides whether or not we deserve to go home, if yes then he'll sign the form, we go back to the secretary who phones our parents to check that we are allowed to go home (at 16 - 18 yrs old) then we can leave.

this, more or less :smile:
Reply 50
Just walk out.

Or once i was really i'll and i had to ask reception to call a taxi for me as i didn't want to vom in my own car. Poor taxi man...
go home straight away. in fact if i think i am going to fall ill at school i dont go lol!
I just walk out if i can't be bothered, if i actually can't get up or somethin i just don't go in..and get a row the next day =[ =/
I speak with the nurse and she rings parents.
Reply 54
I just leave school and drive home. No-one asks questions about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending