The Student Room Group

ARU nursing students 2023!!

what nursing degree have you gone for?
what are the requirements for you to get in?
how many ucas points do you need?
what are your gcses like?
what are you predicted or do u think you'll get for btec, a -level etc (level 3 qualification)?
Original post by alevelstudent090
what nursing degree have you gone for?
what are the requirements for you to get in?
how many ucas points do you need?
what are your gcses like?
what are you predicted or do u think you'll get for btec, a -level etc (level 3 qualification)?

Hi Alevelstudent090,
I’m Morgan a first year nursing student at ARU, I chose adult nursing as I liked the diverse opportunities it offers. The requirements for the course vary on how you are entering but the ucas points needed are 96. I took child development at GCSE but they are not too bothered by what you got for your GCSE’s mostly just A-levels or BTECS, they just expect you to have passed maths and English and also have 5 GCSES in total at a level 4 or above.
Original post by ARUStudents
Hi Alevelstudent090,
I’m Morgan a first year nursing student at ARU, I chose adult nursing as I liked the diverse opportunities it offers. The requirements for the course vary on how you are entering but the ucas points needed are 96. I took child development at GCSE but they are not too bothered by what you got for your GCSE’s mostly just A-levels or BTECS, they just expect you to have passed maths and English and also have 5 GCSES in total at a level 4 or above.

hi Morgan, that's interesting and i'm hoping all is going well for you. adult nursing is really nice because you can choose a lot of different sectors of nursing when you go into a job and you have a variety of places (hospitals, gp etc) which is lovely. ahh , do they just need 96 ucas and passed maths and english? as i've only passed english, maths, film studies and btec health and social care (in school) and then a level 2 diploma in health and social care in college and then ofc my a-levels. would this reduce my chances? im hoping on either doing foundation nursing associate or mental health nursing depending on what my a-levels will be like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending