The Student Room Group

I like a girl

I am straight up ugly and like a girl in a few of my classes and cant tell if she like me back which I don't think she does. So how should I get her to become friends with me?
Original post by Venøm Fate
I am straight up ugly and like a girl in a few of my classes and cant tell if she like me back which I don't think she does. So how should I get her to become friends with me?

Heard of those stories where the prettiest girl is going out w the ugliest boy? Why do you think that's the case? It's cuz they've got the BEST personality. If ur a sweet person and u too hv a nice vibe going and the conversations r interesting and she enjoys sitting next to u in class because u arent boring then that's a good start. The issue w pretty boys is they like ****boys n end up breaking our hearts or we end up getting played so girls sometimes do go for guys who aint the best looking if they've got lit personality. Also make sure u hv good hygiene u smell good n all that stuff cuz if u mean ur ugly cuz u don't bother w hygiene stuff then boy u need to fix up that hygiene. Another tip is if u sit next to any of her friends in any other classes be friend them too cuz girls talk about that stuff u might pop inna convo like "yea him hes so funny or interesting"
Original post by Venøm Fate

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Please review the sticky thread in the Advice on Everyday Issues to check if you're posting in the right place next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending