The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Oxford MBA payment

Could you transfer some part of my Oxford MBA payment to my :s-smilie:tudent Finance England: for a Postgraduate Master's Loan in 2023 so that I would my Postgraduate Master's loan from Merton College or Pembroke College or Balliol College in 2023 , thank you, sincerely yours :
Original post by Mpho47
Could you transfer some part of my Oxford MBA payment to my :s-smilie:tudent Finance England: for a Postgraduate Master's Loan in 2023 so that I would my Postgraduate Master's loan from Merton College or Pembroke College or Balliol College in 2023 , thank you, sincerely yours :

Hi there,

Just to confirm, are you transferring to a new course? When exactly will this happen?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Hello, I received consideration for the D Phil in Biomedical Sciences and I am not sure about the college which offers the D Phil as my previous application was open ended between Merton and Balliol such that either one of the colleges could award the D Phil relative to my Prodigy Finance payment and you could forward my transcript as such, thank you, sincerely yours :
Original post by Mpho47
Hello, I received consideration for the D Phil in Biomedical Sciences and I am not sure about the college which offers the D Phil as my previous application was open ended between Merton and Balliol such that either one of the colleges could award the D Phil relative to my Prodigy Finance payment and you could forward my transcript as such, thank you, sincerely yours : Mpho :Kesitwe:Tshoagong

If you speak to the university directly for clarification. Also, this is a public forum and for security I'd advise deleting your other message with your account information. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Hello, thank you Jason, and I am really not conversant with your rules , however I had this access to Student Finance England that I sought to utilize and thank you for your clarification, bye , Mpho47
Reply 5
Original post by Mpho47
Hello, I received consideration for the D Phil in Biomedical Sciences and I am not sure about the college which offers the D Phil as my previous application was open ended between Merton and Balliol such that either one of the colleges could award the D Phil relative to my Prodigy Finance payment and you could forward my transcript as such, thank you, sincerely yours :

Hello, Jason I applied for the #Oxford MBA and that is my priority at present and I hope to receive my #CAS for such, thank you, bye , Mpho47

Latest