Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I was watching the game today and I couldn't help but think that they would have won if Houston was playing. I just hope that they don't lose three strait.
    I was following it until I fell asleep, Nets kept dunking.. Mutombo should have started instead of Mohammed. Yeah, they really need Houston but I think he'll be out all series .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    I was following it until I fell asleep, Nets kept dunking.. Mutombo should have started instead of Mohammed. Yeah, they really need Houston but I think he'll be out all series .
    He has said that he won't play in the first series

ReputationRep:
    He has said that he won't play in the first series
    Likely gonna be the only series, if they keep playing the way they are. I heard Marbury got double and triple teamed a lot, explains why he didn't take that many shots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Likely gonna be the only series, if they keep playing the way they are. I heard Marbury got double and triple teamed a lot, explains why he didn't take that many shots.
    Let's hope that Kidd, Martin, and Jefferson all break their big toes.

ReputationRep:
    Let's hope that Kidd, Martin, and Jefferson all break their big toes.
    Hehe, yeah. Edit: I just read, Jefferson won't be suspended cos Stu Jackson didn't consider the Frank Williams thing an altercation.

ReputationRep:
    what channel does this come on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulBrother)
    what channel does this come on?
    Sky Sports Extra show some of the games, most aren't live. I think the live ones are ocassionally on Sundays, but they'll be showing every game of the Finals live.

ReputationRep:
    They're on ESPN over here.

ReputationRep:
    I wish that the Knicks would stop loseing

ReputationRep:
    Just got up and seen the score . At least Marbury had a better game, not that it means much. Hope Tim Thomas is back for game 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Oh yeah I kept score in a game too, harder than it sounds, I think Expression should know.

Hehe. To someone who doesn't do it very often, scorekeeping is the trickiest job going, and isn't just a case of putting tally marks on a blackboard !

To someone who earnt £1300 this season, doing that, timekeeping, or shotclock this year, it's the role that keeps you most attentive, and you get to play with the air horn too.

Saying that I did do timekeeping, at the BBL Quarter Final at Ponds Forge last Sunday, and when theres 218 points scored in total, it keeps you busy on the scoreboard !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Just got up and seen the score . At least Marbury had a better game, not that it means much. Hope Tim Thomas is back for game 3.
    Kurt Thomas did pretty good too. It was pretty funny when dikembe mutombo got his tech because it was sooo obvious that he had gotten fouled.

ReputationRep:
    Kurt Thomas did pretty good too. It was pretty funny when dikembe mutombo got his tech because it was sooo obvious that he had gotten fouled.
    Technical for arguing he got fouled and the refs didn't call it? Who fouled him? Was the first quarter full of layups and dunks, like in game 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Technical for arguing he got fouled and the refs didn't call it? Who fouled him? Was the first quarter full of layups and dunks, like in game 1?

Yea, it was. I don't remember who fouled him now but he did get fouled.

Knicks play tonight at 7. Do or die.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, it was. I don't remember who fouled him now but he did get fouled.

Knicks play tonight at 7. Do or die.
    Think I heard it was Martin.

I hope they don't get swept .

ReputationRep:
    i watch some of the postseason, does that count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    i watch some of the postseason, does that count?
    Yeah, guess so. Rooting for a team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Yeah, guess so. Rooting for a team?
    sort of the Cetics, but they are as good as done. I am mostly rooting against the Lakers...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    sort of the Cetics, but they are as good as done. I am mostly rooting against the Lakers...
    Aren't we all? Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Aren't we all? Hehe.
    yup lol i was actually surprised that the Rockets even won one game in the series.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.