This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
get those gold ones, players will be watchin your feet not the ball
lol, white boots are cool, they show up so well :rolleyes: sometimes white books make crap players look better
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
get those gold ones, players will be watchin your feet not the ball
but you look abit of a twat is your rubbish (not suggesting you are before you get the wrong idea)
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
lol, white boots are cool, they show up so well :rolleyes: sometimes white books make crap players look better
Del Piero's white predators for the 98 World Cup! That advert was awesome.
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have been out all day so haven't had a chance to reply until now but thanks to everyone who responded. My budget is about 50 quid as I want to get some astros as well (preferably matching - is that sad?!! haha). So total budget of about 100 for astros and boots....

I had some Nike boots a while ago and really hated them so that kinda put me off Nike. I play centre midfield (just in front of the back 4) so not too bothered about whether the boots are good for striking or not....I don't score many goals hehe. Then again, maybe my boots have been the problem :rolleyes:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by who_me)
Have been out all day so haven't had a chance to reply until now but thanks to everyone who responded. My budget is about 50 quid as I want to get some astros as well (preferably matching - is that sad?!! haha). So total budget of about 100 for astros and boots....

I had some Nike boots a while ago and really hated them so that kinda put me off Nike. I play centre midfield (just in front of the back 4) so not too bothered about whether the boots are good for striking or not....I don't score many goals hehe. Then again, maybe my boots have been the problem :rolleyes:
man nike boots are very good, but if you are put off by nike get some predators! there are some around for 50 pounds, but they are not the ones beckhams wearing, theyre the cheaper versions, but still really gd
George-W-Duck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
man nike boots are very good, but if you are put off by nike get some predators! there are some around for 50 pounds, but they are not the ones beckhams wearing, theyre the cheaper versions, but still really gd
I've got a pair of silver mercurials but theyre meant to be skin tight and when they are they rip my ankles to pieces so id go back to predators if i had a choice and wanted to waste the millions invested in nike!
who_me
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cheap and cheerful, that's what i like to hear.....
George-W-Duck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Spana_is_solid)
y dunt u make ur own on the internet wif ur name on
Adidas do the best but get orange or gold or summat
Black blue n red ar crap n dont get predators
Get blades cos they ar solid
I've got me own
I play for Blackburn Rovers
John Stead
U heard of me
I've heard of him, i live in pontefract, but unfortunately for you he doesnt.
Fade Into Black
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If I was you I would get myself some Adidas Supernovas or some Diadoras. They are quite cheap and good for crunchin ppls legs hehe!! Are you interested in havin the latest boots out??? If not look for some of the older models, then get some old predators, supernovas, total 90's. wateva suits u?
U a pro?semi pro? or in a friendly league??
who_me
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fade Into Black)
If I was you I would get myself some Adidas Supernovas or some Diadoras. They are quite cheap and good for crunchin ppls legs hehe!! Are you interested in havin the latest boots out??? If not look for some of the older models, then get some old predators, supernovas, total 90's. wateva suits u?
U a pro?semi pro? or in a friendly league??
Not really bothered about having the latest boots. I play pro women's football - used to play for club and county then started playing for a centre of excellence. Have been out of the game for a year due to injury and am just getting back into it this season.....hence the reason why I need new boots....
Fade Into Black
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
O ok. Thats well gd playin at county level.i would just get some Adidas Supernova's then. I reckon ther gd. I dont have them but they are good.I dont know whereabouts you live, but in the centre of London ther is a shop called Lilywhites n I saw those Supernova boots in FG or SG for £45. I aint sure if you can get yourself matching astros. Besides ther is a large variety of astros for about £30 odd pounds so u could take your pick.
You can have a look at the pic to give you a rough idea of what it they look like.
http://www.gotallsports.com/producti...368_1_adi3.jpg
Sahir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pinball_wizzard)
Once again another summer is upon us and once again both Veira and Wenger are being linked with moves away from Arsenal. This has happened methodically every year practically since they both joined, it is one of the few certainties in football. Just as happens every year, they will both be present and correct come kick off time for the new season, I would bet our title on it.
here here
shishi nee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pinball_wizzard)
Once again another summer is upon us and once again both Veira and Wenger are being linked with moves away from Arsenal. This has happened methodically every year practically since they both joined, it is one of the few certainties in football. Just as happens every year, they will both be present and correct come kick off time for the new season, I would bet our title on it.
I dont think wenger will go.....yet - but vieira - im not too sure - it's looking likely - according to some reports he is preparing to hand in a transfer request later on in this week.........But come off it - you can understand why vieira would want to leave arsenal! sure enough arsenal have had plenty of glory in england (winning the premiership etc) but in europe - they always seem to choke - last season they could have gone all the way - but instead they lose at home to chelski..... :rolleyes:
Economics
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shishi nee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Economics)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
que?
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
also i heard juve are after campbell
med115
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
will this man ever win? i love watching tennis and it would be nice to see him win at leats once.

This year i was not happy with the performance, i wanted serena and roddick to win but both of them failed to win iin the end.

does anybody think that Tim Henman will ever win?
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Do you mean will Tim Henman ever win Wimbledon or another grand slam tournament? I don't think he will, but never write him off. And you say he never wins, but of course he does; he got to the quarter finals of Wimbledon, and he didn't get there without winning some matches first!
who_me
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fade Into Black)
O ok. Thats well gd playin at county level.i would just get some Adidas Supernova's then. I reckon ther gd. I dont have them but they are good.I dont know whereabouts you live, but in the centre of London ther is a shop called Lilywhites n I saw those Supernova boots in FG or SG for £45. I aint sure if you can get yourself matching astros. Besides ther is a large variety of astros for about £30 odd pounds so u could take your pick.
You can have a look at the pic to give you a rough idea of what it they look like.
http://www.gotallsports.com/producti...368_1_adi3.jpg
Thanks They look pretty good...I used to have some adidas boots and was pretty pleased with them so I'll prob give those a try.
firebladez777
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Henman is ,doubtless, an excellent tennis player, and like you I would have liked to have seen him win Wimbledon this year. But every summer sees successive let downs, and although he plays well, he almost never wins 'cleanly' in an important match!

His games almost always have you on tenterhooks, unless they're really unimportant/against crap players, in which case he sometimes wins in straight sets.

I find myself doubting whether he'll ever have what it takes to win Wimbledon. I guess he could win another grandslam (I certainly think he's good enough...he was amazing at the French Open this year), but I think the added stress of having thousands and thousands of expectant fans stresses him out a bit, and you can see the nervousness in his game.

A match of his would be brilliant to watch, however (albeit nerveracking!)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed