Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    In a normal frame: 121
    Competitive: 106
    who is nima?
    F*ck that break is massive, me and my mate have put a bet on who gets a 147 first. he is closet at the moment 47 LOL

ReputationRep:
    My highest break is 76. Thats after a lot of passive smoking at top club and being coached by a professional.

Jow

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the advice Nima. My safety play's not too bad - I can judge the pace back to bulk (and find a line) most of the time, and I have a knack of getting out of/putting people in snookers.

It's just my break building which needs improvement. I'm quite a good one-ball potter, but I run out of position too much. I also find myself too tempted to take on a pot that there's not a great chance of potting and/or getting reasonable position off.

Just out of curiousity, how much do you practice? And how old were you when you made your first century (must've been a great feeling!)?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a snooker coach? Anyone famous?

Mine is Mick Price. Had a 147 done against by Ronnie in World Snooker Chamionships. (1997 I think)

Jow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777)
    Possibly the world's most boring sport to watch. (second only to golf)
    its a science.
    anyway f1 is the most boring sport ever.

yes i love dressage too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 85ah11)
    Cheers for the advice Nima. My safety play's not too bad - I can judge the pace back to bulk (and find a line) most of the time, and I have a knack of getting out of/putting people in snookers.

It's just my break building which needs improvement. I'm quite a good one-ball potter, but I run out of position too much. I also find myself too tempted to take on a pot that there's not a great chance of potting and/or getting reasonable position off.

Just out of curiousity, how much do you practice? And how old were you when you made your first century (must've been a great feeling!)?
    Not that much, it is only a hobby and I'm not that serious about it. The amount I play fluctuates, sometimes a lot, sometimes not much.

First 100 made at 15 going on 16.

ReputationRep:
    Send an e-mail to [email protected] with yes or no!I will report bac with my findings.Has Keown betrayed Arsenal with a move to Portsmouth?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freglish)
    Send an e-mail to [email protected] with yes or no!I will report bac with my findings.Has Keown betrayed Arsenal with a move to Portsmouth?
    You could have just included a poll.

ReputationRep:
    Well, first things first, this is the wrong place for this.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a particular rivalry between Arsenal and Portsmouth? He seems a little old to continue playing at such a high level, so seems a logical move to see out the remainder of his career.

So to sum up, no.

ReputationRep:
    I wasnt aware of any rivalry between Arsenal and Portsmouth? If hed moved to Spurs maybe.

ReputationRep:
    I am sure if they had guarnteed him first team football and a nice contract or a coaching/player role he wouldnt of gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    I am sure if they had guarnteed him first team football and a nice contract or a coaching/player role he wouldnt of gone.
    also consider the years of service he gave Arsenal, they should have no resentment at all, frankly I think this notion is totally wrong

ReputationRep:
    no way, arsenal persuaded him to move, wenger even guided keown to join portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    Leave ur answer with the poll!

ReputationRep:
    Leave ur answer with the poll!
    can you please put these in the sports sub forum?

ReputationRep:
    £30m looks like a snip to me, for the most consistant midfielder in the Premiership over the last five seasons.

If he is sold, they won't get Gerrard either - Arsenal can only stand to lose out, Big T.

ReputationRep:
    He's moved to Leicester!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxy potter)
    was just wondering was anyone here interested in it?

lets face it, its not even a sport. the only point to it is the betting

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.