Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    yup lol i was actually surprised that the Rockets even won one game in the series.
    I'm glad they did. Could have had 2 wins, if it hadn't been for Shaq in game 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    I'm glad they did. Could have had 2 wins, if it hadn't been for Shaq in game 1.
    yeah but kobe didn't play very well in that game and they barely hung on. My guess is lakers in 6.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but kobe didn't play very well in that game and they barely hung on. My guess is lakers in 6.
    That was my prediction too (I did predictions for every series).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    That was my prediction too (I did predictions for every series).
    who do you think should have been RoY? I think Carmelo more, but i think Lebron deserved it.

ReputationRep:
    who do you think should have been RoY? I think Carmelo more, but i think Lebron deserved it.
    I had LeBron down for RoY, maybe cos I bought into the hype. Maybe they should have shared it as Carmelo did lead his team to the playoffs after all.

ReputationRep:
    sort of the Cetics, but they are as good as done. I am mostly rooting against the Lakers...
    Celtics got swept. They made the list for being swept in four games with the largest overall margins. Eg if all the points are totaled the Pacers won by 68 i think.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopeing that the rockets can hang on for 7. I guess we will have a better idea later tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Lebron certainly deserved it but so did Carmelo. I wanted a Co-Rookie of the Year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Celtics got swept. They made the list for being swept in four games with the largest overall margins. Eg if all the points are totaled the Pacers won by 68 i think.
    Followed that game (NBA.com's Courtside Live). Not as big a margin as the other 3 games. There were two things that confused me: at one point, Tinsley came back into the game and he assisted Artest. Carlisle took him out after that play and Courtside didn't come up with a turnover or anything, so I thought 'eh?!'. Is he bad on defense or something? Another thing was that it seemed like Artest wasn't in the game when he should have been (ie. when Pierce was scoring).

ReputationRep:
    The rockets are winning.(just barely)

ReputationRep:
    The rockets are winning.(just barely)
    Down 3 now though.

ReputationRep:
    Dang it! Lakers win by four in overtime.

ReputationRep:
    celtics done in 4.

ReputationRep:
    celtics done in 4.
    Knicks too.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs beat the lakers.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs beat the lakers.
    Nice one.. hope they continue for the rest of the series. Heat lost to the Hornets, so that series is the only first round one going to a game 7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Nice one.. hope they continue for the rest of the series. Heat lost to the Hornets, so that series is the only first round one going to a game 7.
    werent the heat terrible a couple years ago?

ReputationRep:
    werent the heat terrible a couple years ago?

What do you mean by a couple of years ago? They are still horrible.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by a couple of years ago? They are still horrible.
    well they are in the playoffs.

ReputationRep:
    well they are in the playoffs.
    Doesn't mean that they are any good.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.