Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The things that I am hearing about the FA are absolutely hilarious! These guys have less morality than a Prague brothel owner. Soho Square may as well have been declared a brothel, at least this nomenclature would be a good deal more honest and true to form.

Palios - a gonner
    Directer of Communications - a gonner
    Sven - will surely be a gonner come Thursday

The Observer article completely and totally derides the FA and Sven.

Funniest Moment: The revelation that at the FA Christmas Party, Palios sat on one side of the PA (playing with her legs) and Sven sat the other side (trying to chat her up).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    My pick for the championship is the Lakers, winning 4-1 against the Pistons. I don't really think Minnesota have much of a chance, as Shaq has been too dominant and they still haven't found a way to contain him. More hack-a-Shaq methinks.
    wow, your pick was almost prophetic, arf arf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    wow, your pick was almost prophetic, arf arf
    I was glad Detroit won, I hate the Lakers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    I was glad Detroit won, I hate the Lakers.
    Me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Me too.
    Hopefully the coverage here will be better next season, so I'll be able to follow it .

ReputationRep:
    If they increase your coverage mine will probably be decreased. Let's just hope the knicks make some trades.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! This has been a crappy offseason so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Yeah! This has been a crappy offseason so far.
    It is always like this. They wait until the end of the season and then make one trade with some big names in it.

ReputationRep:
    It is always like this. They wait until the end of the season and then make one trade with some big names in it.
    Mm, you'd think Isiah would do it differently.. at least he's trying to get Crawford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Mm, you'd think Isiah would do it differently..
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Why is he not trying to improve the team? Surely it is in his best interest for them to do good.

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Why is he not trying to improve the team? Surely it is in his best interest for them to do good.
    Exactly. Maybe there's just not a good enough trade out there.

ReputationRep:
    They really need a good center. I know there aren't that many really good ones in the league, but surely someone would like to be a knick.

ReputationRep:
    Well they were gonna deal for Dampier, but that doesn't look like it's happening. I'd so love to have Samuel Dalember as a Knick, but I doubt Philly would trade him.

ReputationRep:
    A shot out in left field, but if anyone aussie/kiwi/SAfr/whoever is following the Tri nations want to discuss???

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I follow it. There has been some great matches so far

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen a couple of the games so far, the NZ-South Africa game was amazing, did have to feel a bit sorry for the boks loosing it with the last touch of the game.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Ive seen a couple of the games so far, the NZ-South Africa game was amazing, did have to feel a bit sorry for the boks loosing it with the last touch of the game.....
    Was that the Doug Howlett try?!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Was that the Doug Howlett try?!

G
    Yep, last minute of the game right in at the corner after the boks had held out for pretty much 80 minutes....the final NZ/OZ game is going to be awesome!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, last minute of the game right in at the corner after the boks had held out for pretty much 80 minutes....the final NZ/OZ game is going to be awesome!!!
    Bah..wish i had sky!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    oh! You bet! Ive already started wearing my green and gold.

Personally I think the best game so far was Boks -V- Wallabies on Saturday night.

Bloody Percy Montgomery was mocking me through the tv everytime I sarcastically "Oh c'mon Perce!" or my brother would yell out "On ya Perce you bloody skirt!"

But how good was Lote Tiquri's afl mark? He has been training with Port Power the A.F.L club to improve his kicking etc... took and AFL mark and put it over the line.

The best one though was by far the try by Clyde Rathbone. How good was that!

Oh and the tackle of Percy by Kid Dynamite (Giteau) that saved AUS!

Oh and the Biff between Nathan Sharpe and a bok and the Clyde just comes in and pushed the bloke when I thought he was going to break it up!

And Georgie Greegan's 100th test, 4th player ever!

>>>Can you tell I was excited?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.