Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lee86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by watford110)
i think the player ur on about is danny webber. he shud do well.

yeh, the lincoln game was poor but i think we r dark horses 4 this season

dont worry bout the lincoln game too much we r a class act forest couldn't do nething about us either ...... lincoln for the championship in 2006/2007 season ..... watch this space :confused:
ickleangel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
do you guys think leicester will do well? in my (totally biased) opinion...they'l go back up but i cant see them staying up. they'll become a yo-yo team like they were pre-martin oneill!!! micky adams is a good manager...hasnt deserved the troubles he's had as lcfc manager..what du think?
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)

Wright-Phillips Lampard Gerrard Downing (okay, perhaps a slight bit of bias but you never know)
So Beckham will be past it in 2 years time.. :rolleyes:
watford110
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Yeah, he was class, although he never really got his form back after being stabbed in the leg when someone broke into his house (may have got that story slightly wrong, but it was something along those lines). Hyde's going to be a bigger miss in the middle, he really did run games on his day, but Vernazza's departure leaves us very much lacking in squad depth, considering that only one replacement's been brought in for the two of them (Gunnarsson).
agree with most of wot ur sayin, if mahon or gunnarson gets injured that leaves us with hand or the woefully inept ardley operatin in the middle. cant tell wot sort of impact ferrel is goin 2 make either.

if we keep injury/suspention free 4 most of the season we have an excellent chance of makin an impact. lookin forward to 2nite, shud b interestin.
watford110
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickleangel)
do you guys think leicester will do well? in my (totally biased) opinion...they'l go back up but i cant see them staying up. they'll become a yo-yo team like they were pre-martin oneill!!! micky adams is a good manager...hasnt deserved the troubles he's had as lcfc manager..what du think?
yeah i think leicester will go up, made some good signings but i think like two seasons ago you will go up by kicking lumps and playing 'rough' football. but if you do go up wot does the style of play matter!

PS micky adams is a good manager!
watford110
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That means no Cox.
cox is still here m8!
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's past it now if his recent performances are anything to go by.
theedge
Report 15 years ago
I can´t believe nobody plays racquetball in London???!!!!
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I dont know if his Euro 2004 performances can be included, he was poor before the tournament but when both he and lampard are in the team it requires a lot more holding back, meaning effectively both played out of position, at least it gives Sven the chance to put a holding midfielder back in central midfield and with Butt more likely to get regular football this could be perfect news for him. Personally i think it gives england a better chance to do well at germany 2006, even if it may give less experience during qualification, if an outstanding defensive central midfielder can emerge and has played a sufficient number of games as a quartet with beckham, gerrard and frank lamppost then our midfield will be in even better shape in the long term, of course theres a hole left in the short.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theedge)
I can´t believe nobody plays racquetball in London???!!!!
What's the difference between racquetball courts and squash courts?

In Birmingham, all that racquetball involves is playing with a different ball, a bigger headed racket and some subtly different rules. No different courts though.
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He was quite amazing in some of the Real games last season. He has one bad tournament and people jump all over him. Totally unjustified.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cox is still here m8!
My mistake. I read that Dyche had been given the captaincy though, so I assumed that Cox had left.
Lee86
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cox is still here m8!
would be very pleased with that ......
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chris_)
He was quite amazing in some of the Real games last season. He has one bad tournament and people jump all over him. Totally unjustified.
Unless you never really rated him and thought that his reputation far surpassed his ablity.
hams
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
can some one please tell me ho won man of the match in the englang windies 2nd test. i keep missing the highlights

thanks
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
[QUOTE=hattori]Yeah I know he's a dedicated player but I don't see how he fits in with Sven's style of play.

QUOTE]

I find this to be a very good point, how many of the midfield players, can say they fit in with svens style of play???
Suk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Derby to storm it and finish first without conceding a goal.
Wah hay.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Unless you never really rated him and thought that his reputation far surpassed his ablity.
Exactly.

I saw him have two good games for Real last season - both in the first 2/3 weeks of the season. He was complete and utter pants after that.
rockindemon
Report 15 years ago
freddie
theedge
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
What's the difference between racquetball courts and squash courts?

In Birmingham, all that racquetball involves is playing with a different ball, a bigger headed racket and some subtly different rules. No different courts though.
Racquetball courts are bigger than squash courts.
dimensions shall be 20 feet wide, 40 feet long and 20 feet high, with a back wall at least 12 feet high.
And in contrast with squash, all surfaces shall be in play
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed