Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Looked at that - it's quite good, but then these ones are very good too.

If anyone would like to join, just reply to this thread!
I would like to join, which service are we planning to use?
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think I have died and gone to heaven...a thread for Palace fans woo
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if sportinglife do one like the euro 2004 one, then that should be good
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Incomplete)
I would like to join, which service are we planning to use?
Well, Sporting Life are doing a Premiership one - the Euro 2004 version was good, which chats won, so I reckon that one would be best to use.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, Sporting Life are doing a Premiership one - the Euro 2004 version was good, which chats won, so I reckon that one would be best to use.
are you going to set up the UKL league there then?
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Incomplete)
are you going to set up the UKL league there then?
Yeah - but we need more people first though.
rah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
West Ham baby!

I could have legitimatly supported arsenal, west ham or tottenham but as we know arsenal supporters are all -expletive- and tottenham are just a bit boring, we might be unpredictable but by god its much more interesting being a rollarcoster team then simply a middle table bore
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Arsenal
I have supported them for as long as I remember. I probably started supporting them because my older brother supported them.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If anyone would like to join, just reply to this thread!
Stern_blues
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
We have better players than you.... end of.

I'll admit I'm frustrated by our lack of signings but at least we haven't bought:

A Donkey (Heskey)
A Has been (Izzet)
Someone who I can cross better than (Gronkjaer)

I will put money on us finishing at least 3 places higher than you.
I think you'll be eating a slice of humble pie next may
Stern_blues
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Blaaaaaaaa, you know what I meant.

Emile Heskey. He never used to be able to control a ball. Then he went through a stage where not just miscontrolling it was enough, and instead, he'd fall over as well as miscontrolling it.

Now....

"'Heskey, who joined from Liverpool for £6.35m, fell awkwardly in the 16th minute after attempting to control a pass from Stan Lazaridis"

Yes, that's right, he injures himself every time he tries to control the ball.

Oh dear
i feel jealousy....

and i was there..
Stern_blues
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Birmingham seem to be taking some Chelsea rejects lately :rolleyes:
so do AC milan and Inter Milan :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by stu_uk_aussie)
Has Any of you chelsea supporters thought about the future:

What is going to happen when Roman gets bored with Football and decides its time to move onto something else, and leaves you with massive bills and wages. I Can see administration coming.

just my two cents
He seems really interested and watches more matches than any other chairman I have seen. Not many chairmen watch their own team. I know Chelsea's former chairman, Ken Bates, did. But Roman I have seen in more.

May be this is when Peter Kenyon comes into it to keep Roman with us. Who was responsible for keeping Fregie for united? There was a time he said he was retiring but decided against it. Not sure for the reasons since I don't support them.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
Count me in.
MC REN
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'll do it, fairly poorly i may add
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Me too.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Stern_blues)
so do AC milan and Inter Milan :cool:
So did Man Utd once bit it didn't do us any favours......
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Now that everyone has played everyone twice we seem to have some idea as to where people are going to finish.

With six games to go Leeds will finish top of the League ladder because they would have to lose half for Hull to overtake them. Barring a major ****-up Hull will finish second and then places 3-5 will be Bradford, Saints and Wigan but in what order? Wakefield *should* make 6th spot based on current form.

Realistically I think that Castleford have two, possibly three more "winnable" games out of their six remaining, they would appear to be favourites to go down however Widnes still look vulnerable. Without meaning to tempt fate I would say that London and Salford are safe, especially if the latter beat Widnes this coming weekend.

When the playoffs start anything can happen however we are yet to see a side finish lower then 3rd and make the grand final.
Cossack2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Oh man we thought Lyonsie had stuffed it up for a second there, and then good ol Georgie Smith got it and had to good look to Lote! Yay! Im so glad Georgie got Man of the match, although if not him I would have given it to Phil Waugh, he had a blinder to, infact my dad was placing bets with us that it would be him, but no.. I was right, George Smith.

*Shakes head* Kiwis playing intentionally offside....*shakes head again*

But, jeez who was that guy who had the biff with Larkham? nasty little so-and-so...

But Hey im happy! Matty Giteau made all his shots at goal this week!...

And it was Matty Burke's last game in Australia.

But I will say this it was exciting !
It was good to see Smith getting man of the match even through my alocohol glazed eyes I could see he was everywhere and managed to be the defensive weapon that OZ needed and that NZ tried and failed to achieve (although standing offside worked quite well)....I did think the Aussie centres had a poor game, neither of them were able to make much progress against the denfence....And whose the Aussie no.3 he was amazing looked more like an angry Number 8 for the first 50 minutes....
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cossack2004)
It was good to see Smith getting man of the match even through my alocohol glazed eyes I could see he was everywhere and managed to be the defensive weapon that OZ needed and that NZ tried and failed to achieve (although standing offside worked quite well)....I did think the Aussie centres had a poor game, neither of them were able to make much progress against the denfence....And whose the Aussie no.3 he was amazing looked more like an angry Number 8 for the first 50 minutes....
Yeah Matty Giteau had a quiet game apart from his kicking and getting snapped by some kiwi which they got a penalty for.

3.. Isnt it Al Baxter? Yes it is. Really I didnt notice him, I was too busy climbing walls with the tension... :cool:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads