Reply 365
flds07
okay, g2g, bb Fly By and Padfoot :tongue:

ok bye bye.
Reply 366
flds07
any fans...?
if so, who's to win the championship?

do the Minn. Timberwolves have a chance ahainst the Lakers?

My pick for the championship is the Lakers, winning 4-1 against the Pistons. I don't really think Minnesota have much of a chance, as Shaq has been too dominant and they still haven't found a way to contain him. More hack-a-Shaq methinks.
Reply 367
With a well played vitory over the Lakers in game 4, the Detroit Pistons take a 3-1 advantage. In the past there have been 31 (I think) teams that have taken a 3-1 advantage in the finals. All of those teams went on to win the championship.
Reply 368
moncal
With a well played vitory over the Lakers in game 4, the Detroit Pistons take a 3-1 advantage. In the past there have been 31 (I think) teams that have taken a 3-1 advantage in the finals. All of those teams went on to win the championship.

Was just about to ask if you'd seen the game. The Pistons have got to win this now! It'd be even better if they won at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
Reply 369
Nylex
Was just about to ask if you'd seen the game. The Pistons have got to win this now! It'd be even better if they won at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

Yeah that would be much better. Although, it would be nice to see the lakers beat for the championship on their own turf.
Reply 370
moncal
Yeah that would be much better. Although, it would be nice to see the lakers beat for the championship on their own turf.

I suppose so.
Reply 371
GO DETROIT!!!!
lets hope they won't have to take it to game 6!

i only want detroit to win coz i hate the lakers!
Reply 372
I also hate the Lakers, but I like Detroit (2nd after New York).
Reply 373
p8224
GO DETROIT!!!!
lets hope they won't have to take it to game 6!

i only want detroit to win coz i hate the lakers!.

This has really turned into an I hate the lakers thread. :tongue:
Reply 374
moncal
This has really turned into an I hate the lakers thread. :tongue:

Lol. Are you gonna be watching the draft on the 24th?
Reply 375
hahahahah!!
there was this once...i think it was a couple of years back when the lakers beat sacramento at the finals....i really thought king's deserved to win...was a really tight game...and that's why i hate them...
they're pretty messed up anyhow....seem to have a lack of team spirit...
Reply 376
Nylex
Lol. Are you gonna be watching the draft on the 24th?

Probably not. I don't really care about that since the knicks won't have a very good draft position. I might put it on if there is nothing else on.
Reply 377
btw...when is game 5?
Reply 378
p8224
hahahahah!!
there was this once...i think it was a couple of years back when the lakers beat sacramento at the finals....i really thought king's deserved to win...was a really tight game...and that's why i hate them...

I was disapointed when Portland lost to them in GAme 7 a couple of years ago.
Reply 379
p8224
hahahahah!!

Heh. I thought the Kings would be good in the playoffs and beat the Timberwolves this year, but they were pretty bad.

moncal
Probably not. I don't really care about that since the knicks won't have a very good draft position. I might put it on if there is nothing else on.

Yeah, true. Only 1 second round pick. I wanna see where Luol Deng ends up though.

Latest