Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Penthesilia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nylex)
We only get to see the end of that game .
Im watching it now. Its a good game. Now we lead by 5. I hope we can keep up this intensity.
Penthesilia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
End 1st quarter. Aussies by 10.
Most of our points from 3's. Thats all we have to do all night. Ping 3's becuase all the US big guys are staying in their zone leaving our guys out to get them.
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
We lost! still get a silver though.
Hazza_CPFC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So there's a grand total of about 5 of us .

Never mind, we're still Premier League
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
GB are the best!
The Albatross
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OUR FIRST GOLD! O
won by Shirley Robertson, Sarah Webb and Sarah Acton in the Yngling (pron. 'ingling') women's keelboat!!!

Ben Ainslie in the Finn (Men's single handed dinghy) is likely to get a gold too!
The Albatross
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
YES a big deal! this is our FIRST GOLD medal :rolleyes:
soccercrazygal
Report 15 years ago
What a great start for the Gunners. First kickin manure ass in the charity shield and then manure losing against chelsea.. and winning 4-1..

we r unbeaten champions, hope we carry on last season's success
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by soccercrazygal)
What a great start for the Gunners. First kickin manure ass in the charity shield and then manure losing against chelsea.. and winning 4-1..

we r unbeaten champions, hope we carry on last season's success
There is a sports forum with more recent threads in.
tango1
Report 15 years ago
damn those american gymnasts. imo carly ... soo did not deserve 9.7.. for the floor. the judges should have just given it to khorkina cos its her last time an she's never won it. she is a bit skeletal tho- makes the other gymnasts look fat.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Two of the biggest games in English Rugby this weekend as Wigan meet Saints and Leeds are at home to Bradford.

Personally I see two home wins although Saints will be fired up after three consecutive losses.

Wigan V Saints in on Sky Sports tomorrow night and Leeds V Bradford is on Sky Sports on Sunday at 5:30.

Wigan V Saints always produces a good scrap as does Fielden V McDermott in the other game. Add to this the return of Iestyn Harris to Headingly (albeit playing for the opposition) and we have two very watchable games indeed.
Gypsy
Report 15 years ago
Are you looking for somewhere to talk football with over 1500 fans from across the world, all year round?

Come and visit www.beautifulgame.net sign up for the forums and join in the friendly, informed banter between supporters. All Leagues are covered, so come along and represent your club.

There are a host of features: Chat room, Dream Team, Fantasy Betting, Prediction League, Quizzes as well as off topic areas.

Take a look. You will be very welcome.

www.beautifulgame.net
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ok call me ignorant or what have you but really who wants to watch or even better who cares about such things as badminton, handball and fencing?
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
Ok call me ignorant or what have you but really who wants to watch or even better who cares about such things as badminton, handball and fencing?
the only thing i like is the gymnastcis and thats it!
everything else is dum
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
I love weightlifting and wrestling
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
Handball is fun .... i dont understand it but its a change from cricket and tennis
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by infekt)
Handball is fun .... i dont understand it but its a change from cricket and tennis
maybe to play but its brutal to watch same with most of the other sports..... i never knew judo was so slow
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
maybe to play but its brutal to watch same with most of the other sports..... i never knew judo was so slow
I really got interested in sports like swiming and shooting watching the olympics . ANd judo requires a lot of strength , i like most of the olympic sports . If theres one sport i dont like at all its the equestrian events ... i dont understand the scoring system in them .
dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I only really like gymnastics, swimming, diving, weightlifting and track... the rest I find kinda boring but that's just me!
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Field hockey is really good , maybe im biased because my country is one of the best teams in that sport
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed