Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr Moncal)
For the first time in 100 years we have lost two games in the Olympics.

*walks down deserted alley, kicking trash and metal trash cans*
What was that Moncal? US would beat the Lithos?...."We will not loose again" Told you there is a frist time for everything.

Perhaps they should cut their pay cheques, maybe then they would play properly.

ah, maybe they will get up who knows?
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, we all know your modeling theme song is "Rub it in, Rub it in". Cutting their pay checks might actually work. I just assumed that they would care who they were representing. Oh well, they say we still have a chance at the gold.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr Moncal)
Well, we all know your modeling theme song is "Rub it in, Rub it in". Cutting their pay checks might actually work. I just assumed that they would care who they were representing. Oh well, they say we still have a chance at the gold.
Ah, im only teasing.

I reckon if the Boomers can get their bums into gear and win some more games they can play for bronze again.

But the girls. Oh, I reckon the Opals will go all the way to the gold medal match. Thats my early prediction.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
They all have to be at least 16 now.
and most of them are 16.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
and most of them are 16.
i swear some of the gymnasts looks like they're 12 :eek:
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
i swear some of the gymnasts looks like they're 12 :eek:
or 9 :eek:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
or 9 :eek:
yea, i've heard they have to restrict their growth or something, to make them lighter..etc.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Yup, congratultaions England. Well payed. Nice to see Jimmy Anderson get 4 wickets. Hopefully we can keep this winning run going against S. Africa.
Agreed....Jimmy Anderson bowled very well this test. Well-deserved wickets for him. Hopefully it'll boost his confidence...and he can regain the form he showed last year

G
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
2 games into the season....2 wins...both 1-0..not brilliant (and possibly not even good) performances by the team...but the points count. What do you lot think??

G
Stern_blues
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it certainly wasn't a good performance by chelski yesterday, we(the blues of birmingham) we're all over you, but i can't imagen what it'll be like once chelski actually start playing good football.... :eek:
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Stern_blues)
it certainly wasn't a good performance by chelski yesterday, we(the blues of birmingham) we're all over you, but i can't imagen what it'll be like once chelski actually start playing good football.... :eek:
Yeah..i saw the highlights...you guys deserved one penalty at least..maybe a second. But Robbie Savage shoulda been sent off

G
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Yeah..i saw the highlights...you guys deserved one penalty at least..maybe a second. But Robbie Savage shoulda been sent off

G
Referees scheming in your favour, whilst you play boring football. Grrreeeatt. :rolleyes:
Electric Magic
Report 15 years ago
Southampton is the only decent team in Hampshire, so there isn't really much choice. Oh actually I forgot, there's Winchester City who won the FA Vase last season (or something similar)
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
Referees scheming in your favour, whilst you play boring football. Grrreeeatt. :rolleyes:
Ah, jealousy... such an unattractive trait in a boy!
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
Ah, jealousy... such an unattractive trait in a boy!
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*Mwah*
Sa-ra-ra-ra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, i play cribbage. And bridge (though not well. At all). And hearts, and whist and poker...

While it's seen as an older person's game, it's also good for betting on in pubs - my dad made a lot of money like that when he was younger
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*Mwah*
How are you?

(Ellie cannot mention Chelsea )
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How are you?

(Ellie cannot mention Chelsea )
Ellie can. Chelsea chelsea chelsea... are the best!!!! Mmm... Mr Gudjohnsen! (I'm fine btw, you?)
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ellie can. Chelsea chelsea chelsea... are the best!!!! Mmm... Mr Gudjohnsen! (I'm fine btw, you?)
Simply frivolous...

But I still love ya.

I'm good thanks - listening to Baduizm for the first time in ages.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed