Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Robbie Savage is ********.
    Fair comment, however your wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stern_blues)
    Fair comment, however your wrong
    You know what his personality is like. He foul plays ALOT.

ReputationRep:
    you obviously dont understand Robbie Savage and have never seen him play, thats how he passes the ball, i think your having a case of, your eyes are seeing what the brain want to see...

and Parker is alot better than Smertin, and why would you rather have a 32 year old russian play in your team than a young English player who you know wants to give his best for the club

May i ask if Chelsea are your local team?
    Interesting, i've never seen anyone the ball in an action that requires the elbow to be lifted into the opponents face before. I think you're having a case of you heart is overruling what your eyes see and what your brain knows.

And why suggest that Smertin doesn't give his best for the team, i'm sure every player in the chelsea squad would give their best, no matter their AGE OR NATIONALITY!!!!!

My local team would actually be Sutton United or Kingstonian, but i've followed chelsea since i was 8, so don't even think of accusing me of glory hunting.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Lol....i never have and never will slap/hit a woman..tis wrong!

G
    By the way, I was implying that Ellie said it (which she did (on numerous occasions)).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    You know what his personality is like. He foul plays ALOT.
    Not really, with robbie savage you get a commited player who is an individual,

He's never got a red card in his career and i think that speaks for itself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    By the way, I was implying that Ellie said it (which she did (on numerous occasions)).
    :eek: I most certainly did not!!!

ReputationRep:
    He's never got a red card in his career and i think that speaks for itself
    Yeah so what?? He's a clever player who knows exactly how to foul and get away with it. I've heard of being biased...but this is just absurd...as good a player as Robbie Savage can be..there's no way anyone can maintain that he is a clean player.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Don't worry ellie..i believe you

G

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so what?? He's a clever player who knows exactly how to foul and get away with it. I've heard of being biased...but this is just absurd...as good a player as Robbie Savage can be..there's no way anyone can maintain that he is a clean player.

G
    How can a player make a foul knowing that he's going to get away with it? He cant influence the referees decision... If he'd made a tackle in any game any referee felt suitable for sending off he would of recieved it, but that hasn't happened.

You can't hide from the referee, or go into a tackle thinking i'll foul him in an exact way so that i wont be cautioned, thats just stupid

ReputationRep:
    How can a player make a foul knowing that he's going to get away with it? He cant influence the referees decision... If he'd made a tackle in any game any referee felt suitable for sending off he would of recieved it, but that hasn't happened.

You can't hide from the referee, or go into a tackle thinking i'll foul him in an exact way so that i wont be cautioned, thats just stupid
    Stop looking through rose tinted glasses....everyone knows he's a dirty cheating player. He makes sure that when he fouls people..he isn't seen by the ref or linesmen. That's the beauty of replays....everyone can see him for the dirty player he is.

G

ReputationRep:

Ofcourse you can hide from the referee - heard of something called professional fouling?

ReputationRep:
    Play along babe! You did last night.

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't Stop trying to make geoff hate me!

ReputationRep:
    Lol....anyways Rob..to change the subject...cos Stern_blues is doing a robbie savage on me and pissing me off....you are the fair and impartial judge here:

Robbie Savage...dirty or clean player??

G

ReputationRep:
    I could never hate you Ellie....

G

ReputationRep:
    Sowwee Ellie.

Rob is downhearted...

ReputationRep:
    Sowwee Ellie.

Rob is downhearted...
    Hahaha!! Your attempts are futile

G

ReputationRep:
    Robbie Savage...dirty or clean player??

G
    neither, his just a player

ReputationRep:
    neither, his just a player
    Yeah..keep telling yourself that

G

ReputationRep:
    Yeah..keep telling yourself that

G
    lol, okay I will, you know you'd love a player like robbie savage at your club though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.