Archive SPTM/0001/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
an Siarach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Branded Spark)
Thank God we got rid of that Barbie girl from uruguay, he was absolutely rubbish. now we just need to get rid of david bellion, and we'll be sorted....
He had his moments.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Branded Spark)
Thank God we got rid of that Barbie girl from uruguay, he was absolutely rubbish. now we just need to get rid of david bellion, and we'll be sorted....
David Bellion did score for you guys.
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
David Bellion did score for you guys.
he actually played well on saturday :eek:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Quiksilver)
he actually played well on saturday :eek:
Hehe yes he did. To be fair,wei havent seen him play very often.
Counterpoint
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think England will have immense confidence going to Austrlia; however, you know the Australians hehehe... I think they're way way tougher than West Indies. They're going to make better tactical moves, and won't be deficient in key areas like the West Indies were - in other words they aren't going through a crisis...

I really hope England do get one over them; but realistically, I think there will only be one or two days where England will seem like dominating - its hard to say though isn't it, because England haven't really faced any real, serious mettle since their being "in form."

I don't know... what do you think? I think anyone except Australia is now a real prospect for England.

But me being a Pakistani and owing alleigence (sp?) to them, just watch on as politics and personal pride take over team spirit... when o when will we start producing the Wasim's and the Waqar's and the Imran Khan's? Can anyone give me any re-assurance?
Prostitute
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what is the websieTE?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Prostitute)
what is the websieTE?
its on msn. Although there is a 3d version in nike's website.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's too slow paced, and I swear the shot targeting (when you're bang in front of the goal) is random.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
It's too slow paced, and I swear the shot targeting (when you're bang in front of the goal) is random.
Its not slow paced! You have to click as fast as you can, the fastest person who finishes a move wins the tackle.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Anyone play this game? (on msn) or even on the nike site..? abit bored atm, if there are enough people who play it we could have a tournament :rolleyes: i think 8 people at least

atm:

TheWolf
Mc_Watson87
Dr. blaze
Zapsta
I did once.. its shocking
bejewled is 10 times better!
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its not slow paced! You have to click as fast as you can, the fastest person who finishes a move wins the tackle.
It's not exactly FIFA or Pro Evo though.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's not exactly FIFA or Pro Evo though.
hehe too true!
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Savage has been banned for 3 games.
I apologise unreservedly. Skysports made a mistake and jumped the gun a bit, saying he'd been banned for 3 games, whereas really he's just been carged with violent conduct and will receive a 3 game ban if found guilty. They'e just changed the story on their website now.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I apologise unreservedly. Skysports made a mistake and jumped the gun a bit, saying he'd been banned for 3 games, whereas really he's just been carged with violent conduct and will receive a 3 game ban if found guilty. They'e just changed the story on their website now.
He's accepted the charge and 3 match ban, according to Sky Active.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He's accepted the charge and 3 match ban, according to Sky Active.
EEEEEE, by gum - what're they like, eh? They need to learn how to get their story straight.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
EEEEEE, by gum - what're they like, eh? They need to learn how to get their story straight.
Hehe - in the past - I've seen conflicting reports on Sky News, Sky Sports News and Sky Active. I think they're run by three different monkeys, dotted about the country, in sealed rooms.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hehe - in the past - I've seen conflicting reports on Sky News, Sky Sports News and Sky Active. I think they're run by three different monkeys, dotted about the country, in sealed rooms.

If you watch Sky Sports News a lot you always notice conflicting things with what the presenters say and the text that runs along the bottom of the screen, sometimes it's so bad and so obvious you think the presenters are doing it on purpose just for laugh.

Scrolling text: Sky Sports News reports Mikael Silvestre is not a hamster.

Presenter: "and astonishing news as it's revealed Mikael Silvestre is actually a hamster"
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

If you watch Sky Sports News a lot you always notice conflicting things with what the presenters say and the text that runs along the bottom of the screen, sometimes it's so bad and so obvious you think the presenters are doing it on purpose just for laugh.

Scrolling text: Sky Sports News reports Mikael Silvestre is not a hamster.

Presenter: "and astonishing news as it's revealed Mikael Silvestre is actually a hamster"
LOL .

It may be the most hi-tec thing going, but they don't half make some foolish balls-ups.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Arsenal play the best football. Not only do they stay unbeaten, but we play good football. Now that's difficult to do. We have heart, strong determination and an amazing togetherness. I don't know if you saw Arsenal's huddle after the Boro' game, which proves my point. To come back from 3:1 down, to win 5:3 was brilliant, and shows the qualities which arsenal have which helped them lift the title last year and kept this amazing unbeaten run.
Arsenal have an amazing forward line, and we can only get better, what with Viera and Campbell still to come back. Reyes is paying Arsenal back for the money we paid for him.

42 games unbeaten and counting
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Liverpool are going to win the league
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
9.52%
They might tell the bully (4)
19.05%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
14.29%
It might lead to more bullying (7)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
23.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise