Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He's got the right sort of character to be OK with it though, he looked happy enough at his unveiling and he will own the SPL.

ReputationRep:
    according to imran khan, irfan actually swings it more than wasim did at that age, i just hope the hype doesnt get to the young lad

he is the future of indian fast bowling, if he keeps his disciplines

alot of ppl talk about glenn mcgrath and pollock, but neither of them had the hostility and aggression of ambrose, no comparison

this holland tourney has been a complete mess, all rain affected games.

did i tell you im going to the india vs pak icc champions trophy game at edgbaston, should be awesome, going to the icc champ trophy final too, which i hope india will contest

if the rain doesnt intervene.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, Henry's goal in yesterday's match was funny - he steamed past the two defenders!

ReputationRep:
    I will only acknowledge the current Arsenal team as one of the greatest ever when they win the Champion's League.

ReputationRep:
    263 kilos... dont know what all the fuss is about

ReputationRep:
    My friends gone are the memories of mid table Stuart Housten and the 'old garde' getting really old... gone are manchester united... welcome to a new era... the era of the Arsenal... it truely is a good time to be a gooner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotus_lee)
    I will only acknowledge the current Arsenal team as one of the greatest ever when they win the Champion's League.
    If you don't get knocked out again

ReputationRep:
    fgsdfds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    look at china, more people and doing worse. Look at the aussies, many less people, and doing very well
    Back to third. :cool: not bad for the 19-odd mil here. Although we are a sporting nation, ill admit that.

But poor Jana!

400m H.
    Jana Pittman was out of the olympics two weeks ago due to a knee injury. It was a miracle that she could run by now, let alone an olympic final. She just landed awkward on the second last hurdle, then dropped back. Still I reckon shes a trooper and did great!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see the end of the women's triathlon? Impressive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haiwei0567)
    I wonder what he's looking at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crumbs)
    justine henin-hardenne v anastasia myskina

alicia molik v amelie mauresmo

i'm hoping for a henin-hardenne v mauresmo final. world #1 and #2 fighting it out. but first amelie has to beat alicia molik (she just lost to her a couple of weeks back) and justine has to overcome a fellow french open champion. it's getting exciting! i can't wait.
    resounding reply to this ><

What a waste of time having Olympic tennis, only just makes BBC's Olympics interactive schedule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdominal)
    I wonder what he's looking at?
    The nearest pair of breasts is my guess - the dirty old codger.

From the mouth / keybaord of a huge Liverpool fan.......Micheal Owen = Lowest form of life on this planet!!! :mad:

When Robbie left he did so gracefully and thanked the fans who had supported him through out his career (not to mention paid his wages). We all undertand that Owen's reasons for leaving are just as good as Robbie's but did he really have to creep out of the back door?!? I thought he was better than that. I pray we draw Madrid in the champions league so Stevie can show him what it is to love your club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Anyone see the end of the women's triathlon? Impressive!
    Yep, Harrop just couldnt hold onto it. The winner though, is an ex-aussie turned Austrian, Kate Allen.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh yeah the icc trophy championships - hmmm i wonder if there are still tickets going. what date is the india vs pakistan match?

They're the best matches ever hehe ... its been a pretty rainy summer; lets hope the rain relents a bit ey hehe. I wish pakistan were putting out a more disciplined side against india; i feel like there's going to be little or no contest between the two... pakistan seriously need to get their heads out of their arses lol. but yeah; should be good to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    263 kilos... dont know what all the fuss is about
    Oh yeah, give it a try then
    He was a giant though so i suppose it's nothing for him!

ReputationRep:
    It's the word on the street.

Everton have bid twenty of the big ones; Man Utd board enter into hurried meetings (and have had to scrap plans for a deferred transfer in Christmas season).

We'll probably come back with something in the region of £23-25m.

We want him now!

He wants to come to us!

Chelsea fans - don't you feel smelly?

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    It's the word on the street.

Everton have bid twenty of the big ones; Man Utd board enter into hurried meetings (and have had to scrap plans for a deferred transfer in Christmas season).

We'll probably come back with something in the region of £23-25m.

We want him now!

He wants to come to us!

Chelsea fans - don't you feel smelly?

Discuss.
    Hahaha!! Why would we feel smelly?? We don't want Rooney....we said that right at the start of the preseason when all the speculation was rife. Seems you can only pick up our unwanted leftovers

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Hahaha!! Why would we feel smelly?? We don't want Rooney....we said that right at the start of the preseason when all the speculation was rife. Seems you can only pick up our unwanted leftovers

G
    There was a vital morality leason to be learnt from Pinocchio.

You patently didn't learn it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.