Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it. I dunno how Ferguson would be able to keep 4 quality strikers happy but if Bellion is part of the exchange, then we may need Rooney, incase someone else gets injured as well.

ReputationRep:
    yeah fair point but all sides are not playing each other atm,we were lucky we indeed saw an india vs pak series

but you make a fair point, that it should all even out

talking about evening out, ppl always say that when batsmen get bad decisions, that it all evens itself out. now i dont buy that for one minute, because two wrongs do not make a right, it just deprives the game of further quality
    say its england vs india and ST is given out to a bad one, it deprives that game of the awesome talent that we know he has. then say flintoff is gien out wrongly, the idiots will say oh its evened itself out, but it hasnt because we have lost two of the most entertaining batsmen in world cricket, and also you would get all the discussion about oh ST's wicket is worth more than flintoffs and so on and so on
    i know that had nmothing to do with this thread, but its something i feel quite strongly about

ReputationRep:
    Amir Khan is bloody amazing. He destroyed his opponent 40-26!

Flippin' 'eck.

ReputationRep:
    Wicked fight by Amir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was incredible! Amazing comeback!!

Well Done Amir!!!
    In the Lightweight Boxing final now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Amir Khan is bloody amazing. He destroyed his opponent 40-26!

Flippin' 'eck.
    Yep incredible fight!!

ReputationRep:
    wow! so he'll definately get a medal! cool: GO AMIR!

ReputationRep:
    The commentary was just as good.

"he's boxing like the great Gerry McTaggart of Dundee"

"and that's a tired Kazakhstani in the ring, there"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    The commentary was just as good.

"he's boxing like the great Gerry McTaggart of Dundee"

"and that's a tired Kazakhstani in the ring, there"
    LOL!

I thought he was out of it when he was 5 points down.
    Thought everyone was expecting too much from him.
    But he just turned it up after that.
    Incredible Stuff

ReputationRep:
    I'm 100% over it now. He's gone.

You can't imagine what the atmosphere would be like if Celtic got knocked out of the CL and we drew them in the UEFA Cup......

ReputationRep:
    Come on Paula!

Do it for Team GB!

ReputationRep:
    the reason i started supporting boro, inspirational

ReputationRep:
    US men just loost to argentina, i have come to the conclusion that the US team sucks big time, and thats an understatement. They couldnt do a thing. Then with under 1 minute left and they were finally closing the gap, they didn't even foul. Terrible :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Paula's running well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Paula's running well!
    She's not doing too well now.

ReputationRep:
    And she's not exactly reknowned for a sprint finish (unlike practically every other person in the race).....

whoever said that liverpool will win the league has got to be having a laugh, Arsenal will win the league easy

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****

ReputationRep:
    Blimey. Unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incomplete)
    the reason i started supporting boro, inspirational
    If that's the case, you have a lot to blame him for - he's ruined the rest of your life and caused you a lot of heartache.

ReputationRep:
    Why did Paula even bother to race if she wasn't going to finish it. I can't believe she pulled out again. It didn't look as if she was as tired as last time. If she was too tired, she shouldn't have ran. It looked like she had just given up. I can't see how someone can pull out of a race or event or something unless they're injured. The day after the heroics of the GB triathalon athlete. The guy had broken his bike, and he still struggled through and finished the erace. That's how much the olympics should mean to you! I would have admired Paula more if she had walked to finish the race.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 6, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.